02/19 Furball +10.75=334 AMPS=356 +5.5=285 PMPS=384

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by carfurby (GA), Feb 19, 2021.

1. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday: https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/02-18-furball-10-75-270-amps-345-5-272-pmps-338.243304/

Furball was happy & purry this morning. I hope she comes back down and surfs safely today.

Sending prayers for Krystina and Nelli (@Krystina & Nelli) and Alice and Ravan (@JoyBee&Ravan) and @J.J. and Phoebe Squeak's DH and Phoebe Squeak and @Pamela & Amethyst and Jamie and Bella (@Bellasmom) and Lyane's Sister-in-Law, Son-in-Law, Uncle and Pepe (@Ti-Mousse) and @Idjit's mom (Lou) and Deirdre (@Jerry dutchboy) and @Jan Radar and Bobbie's mom (@Bobbie And Bubba) and Bridget and Smudge (@Astexcat) and Amanda's civvie Bella (@Amanda and a Loudogg) and @Tina and Salem and Osha and Sebastien (@Osha) and Oberon (@Lisa & Oberon) and Mouse (@Polgeria) and Diane and her dad (@Diane Tyler's Mom) and Cosmo (@thebigfuzz) and Gremlin (@Laura and Gremlin) and Katy and Mo (@katy and mo) and Fortune and Rachel (@RachelG) and Molly (@Adrienne & Molly).

Last edited: Feb 19, 2021
  2. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Good Morning Carla! Hope Furball will slide on back to the beach today :)

Have a good day!

3. Adrienne & Molly (GA)

Adrienne & Molly (GA) Well-Known Member

Good morning Carla Happy Friday! I hope Furball slides down safely today. Thank you for the prayers :bighug:

4. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Furball, your beach chair awaits! It's a beautiful day there; please come back.
    Have a good day Carla!

5. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Morning, Carla :bighug: Hope Furball slides down for you :cat: Happy Friday!

6. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

7. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

Hi Carla!! Just thought I would tell you a funny story. I am not sure if you remember, but you sent me some Cerenia for Gizmo (long time ago) and you put a spring toy in the package with the meds. Gizmo wasn't impressed, he preferred his mice. Frankie only wanted plastic toys he could chew on :rolleyes:, but Daisy LOVES it. She found it in the toy box and that is HER toy. I have bought more, but the one you sent (apparently) has more "spring". It bounces better than the new ones. :joyful:. It is also now in three pieces because we have stepped on it, but those three pieces are her joy. She loves to play fetch with them. Every morning, we play fetch for about 15 min.

So, thank you for the Spring from Daisy Duke and me :D

8. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

dear furball,
    come down a bit and meet me at the beach.
    umbrella drinks on me.
    kit :kiss:

9. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Good morning Carla, I hope Furball slides down safely today.
    Put your pretty blue dress on furball.
    I hope baby is doing good. Have a good day Carla ♥:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

10. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

So glad Furball remains happy and purry.

11. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

@LizzieInTexas I'm so glad Daisy loves the spring toy. Thanks for letting me know. That put a smile on my face.

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  12. Laura and Gremlin (GA)

Laura and Gremlin (GA) Well-Known Member

Wishing you and Furball a wonderful night and day tomorrow!