02/21-Dolly-AMPS 138 -63@2 -54@3.75 -55@4.25 -53@5.25 -63@6 58@7 -PMPS 67 -89@1.25 -81@2.5 -97@4.25

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Our Dolly Girl (GA), Feb 21, 2021.

1. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Our Dolly Girl (GA) Well-Known Member

2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Feed her a little mc, just a teaspoon if she will eat it.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2021
    Our Dolly Girl (GA) likes this.
  3. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

She loves it. Funny, she never had any pre diabetes. Thanks

4. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

My husband and I have to leave for an hour. She is back down to 58. I gave her some more 11% mc at 2:10. Is it save to leave? Your thoughts.
    @tiffmaxee

PS - I know I should be making my own decisions after all this time (and I usually do) I think :rolleyes: but she’s never been In mostly 50’s most of the day. I don’t know what plans Dolly has for the rest of the day. I know you don’t either :eek::eek:. I have to leave. She has fresh lc to eat.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2021
  5. tiffmaxee

Sorry I missed this. I was working out.

6. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Since I'm late catching up, how did your outing go? Did Dolly behave herself?

I used to be afraid to leave the house - enter the auto-feeder! If Luci was running low and we had to go out, the auto-feeder would get loaded with a few snacks for Luci - medium carb typically - ideal? Not necessarily. Important? Absolutely! If you don't know how long she's going to go, give her a little insurance by providing food for while you're out. It's the best way to prevent any kind of shenanigans while you're out!

Have a great evening Adrienne!

7. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Thanks Sue, as mentioned in my message to Elise, fresh lc was left out for her. Can't use an auto-feeder, Dolly won't eat cold food, she can't smell it. My leaving out food will only be of value if she is running very low and knows she has to eat, otherwise, being a social eater, she won't eat when I am gone.

8. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Good for you, something I should be doing. All is good.:)

tiffmaxee likes this.
  9. tiffmaxee

I figured it was fine. It was late in the cycle.

10. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Sweet surf today:D:D:D!! :bighug:

11. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Maybe a little bounce tonight at her nadir? DQ:p get's nervous when Dolly decides to do something out of sync. Probably from all the low's today? Dosage slightly different? I get to go to bed at 11:30 instead of midnight, that's a good thing. Bhooma if you see this, Have a lovely day. Big hugs to Bandit :bighug: and sweet stubborn Budge :bighug:.
    :bighug::bighug::bighug:

@Bandit's Mom

I’m really a bit over reactive, maybe, probably. Goodnight, really going to bed at 11:40. Have a wonderful day, lovely as well.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2021
    Bandit's Mom likes this.
  12. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

Take the opportunity to ZZZZZ when you get it. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth!
    Good night! :)