02/23/2020 Mowgli AMPS 151 +3 79 +5 65 +7 101 +9 113 PMPS 122

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by AmandaE, Feb 23, 2020.

1. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

02/17/20

Hey Everyone!

I'm pretty hesitant to say anything, but I think Mowgli is on the way to tight regulation! *anti-jinx*. I have seen him in blues and greens consistently before but not quite as nice and flat as this. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high that this will be the new normal but, he's just looking so good!

Mowgli is fast approaching his 1 year diagnosis mark which means he's fast approaching 'long term diabetic' status. Am I right that this just means that he can spend more time between 40 and 50 without reductions (3 separate occurrences) or is there more to consider?

Still haven't heard from that job but my contacts seem to think it looks really good for me... we will see.

Hope everyone has had a great weekend and that all the kitties are doing well and keeping safe :bighug:

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Hi Amanda, some pretty cycles lately. :cool:

Long term diabetics earn reductions if they go under 40, or spend a week in greens. People who have cats that don’t hold reductions well can choose to do three times under 50, or once under 40.

AmandaE likes this.
  3. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Looking awesome
    Have a great day Amanda

AmandaE likes this.
  4. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Thanks Wendy! I feel like using 40 as a reduction point will be a positive change for him when we get there
    Thanks Jamie! same to you :)

Bellasmom likes this.
  5. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Mowgli looks so nice in green, I hope it continues.

Glad to hear things look good for the new position:bighug:

AmandaE likes this.
  6. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Mowgli is looking wonderful these day! Look at him go!!

Yep...that under 50 x 3 OR under 40 x 1 rule has worked pretty well for us. Luci had a bad habit in the early days of not holding a reduction worth a darn...that really helped us keep her in better numbers for a bit longer...at a time...before she decided to make a nest in that lemon tree and take up permanent residence there for her 'bookends'...just seems that's her pattern.

Enjoy those beautiful numbers Amanda!

AmandaE and Si am cat mom like this.
  7. Sarah and Blaze

Sarah and Blaze Well-Known Member

Mowgli is looking awesome!!:D:D:D

AmandaE likes this.