02/24/2021 Salem Amp

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tina and Salem, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Tina and Salem

Tina and Salem Well-Known Member

Salem’s sugar I do not understand what’s going on now ? He went up to 5.50 units of insulin twice a day . Then he went down to 2 units twice a day ? Now he’s at 4.50 units twice daily ? What’s going on ? This is new to me ? Is it like someone said with the diaherra he’s got a bad tooth ? I’m still trying to come up with the money but it’s impossible ! Everytime you save you gotta dip into it . I’m a bad kitty parent ? I wish I was rich or win the lottery . So many things going on now with the virus and all that’s going on . Still gotta catch up he’s spreadsheet . It’s never enough time in a day to do everything . Especially when you got health issues yourself ? prayers to everyone . Be safe .
    https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/02-12-2021-salem-amps-117.242994/

2. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

Hey Tina,
    If you could catch up the numbers from February 10 we could try help you.

3. Tina and Salem

Tina and Salem Well-Known Member

Ok sorry been so busy got a new grandbaby daughter is learning but needs help then I got Salem snd my house lol . He’s sugar is much better now but I’m going catch this spread sheet up soon . I will get back soon . Sorry it’s so much going on I’m jingling things around . Hard to keep up . I’m work on it this week . I put some in the other day see how I’m skipping around . Sorry . I will catch it up plus I got sick parents too .