02/24-Dolly-AMPS 114 -84@2 -67@3 -63@5 -64@8 -PMPS 85 -90@2 -78@3.25 -81@+4

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Our Dolly Girl (GA), Feb 24, 2021.

1. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Our Dolly Girl (GA) Well-Known Member

2. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Dolly is looking wonderful! I see a lot of green on that SS :)

Have a great day Adrienne!

Our Dolly Girl (GA) likes this.
  3. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Thanks Sue. Hope you and Luci have the very best day and your husband is doing well. :bighug::bighug:

4. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

Who is this new Dolly?!! (rubbing my eyes as I look at her SS!)

5. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Yes thanks to you and Elise for guiding us. She wouldn’t be doing this well without you. Honestly, I stare at it a lot just wish the occasional blue didn’t put me in DQ:p panic mode :nailbiting:.​

Bandit's Mom likes this.
  6. Bandit's Mom

It's totally normal! When we start this journey, the greens put us in panic mode. Once we get addicted to them, other colours put us in panic mode! :joyful:

7. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

It’s time for you to go to bed. Have a beautiful sleep Bhooma :bighug::bighug: with sweet dreams of Bandit and Budge getting into trouble :p:p.

Bandit's Mom likes this.
  8. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

I used to hope so hard for blues! Now when I see one on Butters's ss I'm just like...ugh:arghh:. Lol!
    So much green on Dolly's ss, though! She looks fab!:D

9. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Thanks Lyla. I see how you’ve reacted a couple times, her PMPS you were questioning what you did differently. I so identify. You know getting Dolly into remission the first time I was clueless. I certainly didn’t listen to the vet except not to shoot over 150. Eventually she was always under 150 (on a pet meter) so I stopped insulin. :rolleyes::rolleyes:. It wasn’t a strong remission by any means but lasted 7 months and because I continued to test I caught the 200 plus very quickly. This is so different and I accept all help. The longer she gets mostly greens I don’t want to see blue :nailbiting:. Like you but not nearly as much I am exhausted all the time. 6 hrs of sleep doesn’t cut it for me. I don’t remember when you started TR but for us it was November. After being up for 3 days without sleep I wanted to quit. :stop: It was Thanksgiving. Elise got me to continue. And here we are. I love watching your journey with Butters. Thanks for stopping by and listening. :) It is really appreciated. :bighug::bighug:

Last edited: Feb 24, 2021
  10. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

:oops::oops: Oops. Not to shoot under 150 :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited: Feb 24, 2021
  11. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Hi Adrienne :bighug: Dolly's looking beautiful :cat: Hope her meds are going okay and hope you all had a wonderful day!

12. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Thanks Susanne. Hope you all have a wonderful evening. :bighug::bighug::bighug: Tell Jax to be extra safe on his journeys. :cat: Hugs to Benji from Dolly :bighug::bighug::bighug:

JaxBenji likes this.
  13. Bandit's Mom

LOL. That looks super comfy. If could squeeze into it, I would! :)

Another early night, looks like! Goodnight! :bighug:

14. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

I deleted the post. No more checks? no +4 really? It's plus 4 now, do I need to do it?

15. Bandit's Mom

Why?!

Not necessary. If you'd like, you can get one but don't stay up testing. :)

16. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Bhooma always knows best. Oh well, poor Dolly. Have a lovely day Bhooma :) Thank you for all of your support. Have fun with Bandit and be nice to Budge, she’s an old lady. Hugs to all :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Last edited: Feb 25, 2021
  17. Bandit's Mom

I wish!

Good night!

18. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

One last thing how do I determine if I need her nadir? I put out food but do I base it on her history? I know she has most likely been lime and I didn’t catch it. I’m tired, thank you, have a wonderful day with your girls. Goodnight :bighug::):cat::confused::facepalm::p:D:joyful::kiss::nailbiting::rolleyes::smuggrin::woot::woot::spam::stop::bighug::bighug::bighug: the gangs all here.

19. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

I remember, if her number is higher than her Pre-shot :banghead::banghead: For goodness sake I need to go to bed.