02/25 Furball +10.75=229 AMPS=264 +5=203 PMPS=333

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by carfurby (GA), Feb 25, 2021.

1. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday: https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/02-24-furball-10-372-amps-400-pmps-200.243627/

Furball was happy & purry this morning. I hope she slides down and surfs safely today.

Sending prayers for Krystina and Nelli (@Krystina & Nelli) and Alice and Ravan (@JoyBee&Ravan) and @J.J. and Phoebe Squeak's DH and Phoebe Squeak and @Pamela & Amethyst and Jamie and Bella (@Bellasmom) and Lyane's Sister-in-Law, Son-in-Law, Uncle and Pepe (@Ti-Mousse) and @Idjit's mom (Lou) and Deirdre (@Jerry dutchboy) and @Jan Radar and Bobbie's mom (@Bobbie And Bubba) and Bridget and Smudge (@Astexcat) and Amanda's civvie Bella (@Amanda and a Loudogg) and @Tina and Salem and Osha and Sebastien (@Osha) and Oberon (@Lisa & Oberon) and Mouse (@Polgeria) and Diane and her dad (@Diane Tyler's Mom) and Cosmo (@thebigfuzz) and Gremlin (@Laura and Gremlin) and Katy and Mo (@katy and mo) and Fortune and Rachel (@RachelG) and Molly (@Adrienne & Molly) and Ruby (@PerfumedCatMom).

2. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Hope Furball surfs safely today :bighug: Have a great day, Carla!

3. Adrienne & Molly (GA)

Adrienne & Molly (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Furball slides down safely today. Have a great day Carla and thank you for the prayers :bighug:

4. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

5. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Ok, dear Furball: slide right on down!

Hi Carla, I hope all is well with you and your kitties. We have tons of snow (about 4 feet) and Gus is not inclined to go outside. He couldn't even get to the trees he likes to climb! Edward and I are enjoying snowshoeing. We got our 2nd Covid shots, as have many of our group of friends (our "pod"). Soon we may start having social gatherings indoors again(!).

6. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

looking good furball.
    have a great evening :bighug:

7. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

8. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Oh Furball...we were all hoping you come down at the end of the day...enough with the pinkies now.

Have a good evening Carla :)

9. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

@Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Wow on your snow. I'd love that. We had a couple of inches but it's gone now. It warmed up to 71F yesterday. Glad you're enjoying the snowshoeing. Poor Gus not wanting to go outside.

10. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Evening Carla, I hope furball slides down safely tonight.
    I hope you have a good night ♥:bighug::bighug: