02/26-Dolly-AMPS 117 -53@2.75 -65@3.5 -50@4.5 -70 @5 -79@8 -PMPS 126 -90@2.25 -84@4.5

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Our Dolly Girl (GA), Feb 26, 2021.

1. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Our Dolly Girl (GA) Well-Known Member

Sue and Luci likes this.
  2. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

3. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Surf safely, Dolly :cat:

Sorry about this :( Prayers for some relief.

Glad others are helping :bighug: Is just switching syringes on the table? It's like switching insulin meters...switch and don't look back as dosing is relative to the syringe. I'm sure you will figure something out :bighug:

Hope you have a good day, Adrienne :bighug:

Our Dolly Girl (GA) likes this.
  4. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Thanks Susanne. Just need to figure what dose Dolly is getting. I don't know if I said this yesterday but the 1.25u she gets could really be 1.5u. Can't change how I draw her insulin, whatever I've been giving her needs to stay the same until a reduction at some point, I hope. I saw that you raised Jax dose, how is it working out? I haven't checked him this morning. That dental seems to have messed with his diabetes. Hope he does well on the new dose. Hope you all have a happy day.:bighug::bighug: Hugs to Benji from Dolly :bighug::bighug:

5. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Have to leave for 2 hours in 50 min (12:20 +5.25), of course it would be today. +50 now @4.5. Will check her in 40 min before I leave. My husband will be with her, does not test. Have him give her mc when he wakes up from nap (he has to take it, legs stop working) at 1:30 (+6.5)? I should be home by 2:00. I gave her 12% at +2.75 and +4.5.
    @tiffmaxee

6. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

She’s usually has nadir around now. If she’s low before you leave feed more mc and DH can do the same.

7. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Thanks. Sometimes her nadir is later.

8. tiffmaxee

When I look at her +4’s -4.5. She usually rises with the next tests.

9. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Not have my husband give any mc?

10. tiffmaxee

See what the bg is before you leave. You can them give mc if needed. If concerned have him do the same in an hour. I don’t think mc will hurt at all and will give you peace of mind.

11. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Thanks. She was at 70. I told him no mc.I can text him at 1:30 if you think he should. I think she will be fine.

she’s so happy at these lower numbers. Plays a lot. I don’t think she will go lime. :D:D Thanks Elise. :bighug::bighug:

Last edited: Feb 26, 2021
    tiffmaxee likes this.
  12. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Her PetSafe 5 came today but the one battery I don’t have are D!s. Thank you Susanne and Lyla. :bighug::bighug:

I think Dolly is Bouncing at PMPS from todays lows. She has 0.6 Ketones (trace)

Last edited: Feb 26, 2021
  13. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

I'm so glad you've gotten the autofeeder!!! Yeah! Hope you can get those batteries in there soon. I love mine! It was a bit of a challenge to set up for the timing, but once you get that down you'll love it too...and when it turns it makes a little noise. When I first got mine I used to put Luci's favorite food in there and it was downstairs - she could hear it turning and would run down the stairs for a treat!!!

Nowadays it only contains a little LC for a 2:30 a.m. snack...but she developed the habit of checking it out when she hears it spin...

I hope Dolly will acclimate to her new feeder soon. Sorry to hear the congestion is back. Is it allergies? I know you were going for testing...but my attendance here on the forum has been so sketchy (due to work and other obligations) that I didn't hear the results of the tests.

The pollens are terrible here in SW Florida right now, and so many people have problems with the allergens with them...they talk about it on the local news to help people determine if they're having a typical reaction to the pollens vs COVID-19, since many of the symptoms are the same!

Wishing you, DH and Dolly well...

Have a good evening Adrienne!

14. tiffmaxee

I’m glad the Pet Safe arrived! It will get you much needed sleep and relief when you need to leav3 the house.

15. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Just hope the cold food, that she won’t eat because she can’t smell it, can be figured out.