02/28-Dolly-AMPS 87 -68@2.5 -60@4 -77@6 -PMPS 104 -85@2.25 -71@4 -1.6 ketones!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Our Dolly Girl (GA), Feb 28, 2021.

1. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Our Dolly Girl (GA) Well-Known Member

2. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Nice to see a green AMPS this morning:D. I hope Dolly is feeling good today.
    Have a great day!

Our Dolly Girl (GA) likes this.
  3. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

Another wonderful start today, Adrienne! I can see you are doing a great job of steering her in safe green! :cool:

4. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

Great start, Miss Dolly! Be good to your mama bean. :p And thank you for the good wishes for Ruby, Adrienne. I'm hoping it's her CKD and nothing to do with GI, but fingers and paws crossed. :bighug:

5. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Thanks Bhooma. Really missed you, had to tell myself to go to bed. Have a wonderful sleep with kitty cat :cat::cat: dreams. Hugs to you, Bandit and sweet old Budge :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Bandit's Mom likes this.
  6. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Thanks Katherine. Sending prayers for good news on Ruby. Surf safely beautiful Ruby and feel better. Her numbers look like Dolly’s. Good job Katherine and Ruby. Hope it’s a happy Sunday :bighug::bighug::bighug:

7. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Good morning Lyla. Hope you got some sleep and hope Butters is continuing on her mending behind. :p:p Prayers to the poop Gods that all firms up. Have a good Sunday you two. :bighug::bighug:

8. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Beautiful cycle for Dolly :cat: Hope you've had a good day, Adrienne :bighug:

9. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Thanks Susanne. Jax had a great night and just a few low blues today like Dolly gets. Hope his mouth is not in pain. Let us know how his dental check goes tomorrow. You all have a happy Sunday. :bighug::bighug::bighug: Hugs for Benji from Dolly :bighug::bighug::bighug:

10. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Dolly has 1.6 Ketones on her Ketodoc Meter. Thought I had more strips and I am out, I saved the empty box :mad: leaving me to believe I had more strips, I can't believe it.:( She's been at this number before, usually goes back down. She's been higher but I am nervous. She is not dehydrated, eating well, not especially lethargic any more than the usual cat habit of sleeping a lot, she’s playing. . Her numbers are good. She does have infection, pseudomonas, unless this antibiotic killed it, doesn't seem so, nothings changed with her congestion. Last time, maybe a month ago, I thought I could smell glucose in her littler box, I took her to the vet for urinalysis, no trace of ketones or glucose in her urine. :bookworm::confused::confused:

Last edited: Mar 1, 2021