GA 03/02/2021 Buddy and I thank you.

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sandra And Buddy (GA), Mar 2, 2021.

1. Sandra And Buddy (GA)

Sandra And Buddy (GA) Well-Known Member

Last Condo

My Heart is heavy today, I considered just walking away and not making a farewell post because it hurts, as I sit here and write this I can't stop crying. I know I can come back and say hi anytime I want to. I also know that I wasn't very "social" but that don't mean that I don't love all of you. You all helped me so much over this last year and a half.

Even after second guessing myself and wishing I wouldn't have made the choice, wondering If I really could have done more, tried harder, done something different I know that I made the right choice for Buddy.

The vet said that it wasn't just a matter of dental work, there was so much more he didn't even know where to start, his whole body was shutting down and chances are that anything we did would have made things worse. Buddy is no longer in pain or suffering. I will miss him dearly. He made me love him so much.

Thank you to everyone, I will miss you all and I hope I never have to come back here again! However I will check in from time to time. This is the best place that I never wanted to be.

I love you all.

2. Sandra And Buddy (GA)

3. Hercule's mum

Hercule's mum Well-Known Member

4. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

We are crying with you! The tears you shed now will slowly turn to smiles as your memories of a happy and healthy Buddy replace the last days. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

5. Adrienne & Molly (GA)

Adrienne & Molly (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm sorry for your loss again. I never really know what to say. But I have lost a cat a few years ago now it's very hard on the heart :bighug:

6. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

So sorry for you !! :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Sandra And Buddy (GA) likes this.
  7. Mariette

Mariette Member

I am so sorry Sandra. I feel like I knew Buddy too through your posts and I am also very sad to have lost this precious being. I wish you strength during your time of mourning <3

8. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

9. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for your loss. Little creatures that have the biggest impact on our lives.

Peace and serenity during your time of healing.

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

10. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug: So many hugs to you, Sandy. We hope you come back to say hello.

Fly high, sweet angel, and watch over your precious mama who loved you so much. cat_wings>o

11. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Reading your post and I'm crying with you. Your love for Buddy is so evident in all that you did for him, including making the decision to help free him from his pain.
    May his memory be a blessing to you.:bighug::bighug::bighug:

12. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

Fly high sweet handsome little man:bighug::bighug::bighug: So sorry You were the best Mama bean he will be watching over you from the Rainbow Brdge:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::rb_icon::rb_icon:cat_wings>o:rb_icon::rb_icon:

13. Margaret (and Pearl)

Margaret (and Pearl) Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry Sandra, but I know you did all you could for Buddy and he is free and happy now and in no more pain. I hope the wonderful memories bring you comfort :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

14. RachelG

RachelG Member

Sandra :bighug::bighug: I hope Buddy's memory is a blessing unto you and all who loved him, and that it always brings you comfort.

15. thebigfuzz

thebigfuzz Well-Known Member

Beautiful Pictures :bighug:

I’m so sorry for your loss. Buddy is so well loved. Fly free little Buddy cat_wings>o

16. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

(((Hugs to you and your family))) Beautiful pictures of sweet Buddy - he's running around with all the other kitties cat_wings>o

17. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Sandra - you are part of our big internet family. We mourn with you and you can definitely come back any time.:bighug::bighug::bighug: Don't second guess yourself, you did a lot for Buddy and he knows you loved him.

I love the picture of him on the back of the chair, and the snuggly ones too. Sugar cats are a big part of our hearts - use those pictures/videos to help remember the good times. Be kind and caring to yourself.

18. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

Sandra, I am so sorry. I made myself a note to check up on your Buddy today to see how he was. I am so very very sorry to see this. I know how much this hurts. Thank you for sharing the photos of your beautiful Buddy.

19. katy and mo (GA)

katy and mo (GA) Member

I am so so sorry, Sandra. He was so lucky to have you as his mama and he was so loved. Fly high, sweet Buddy :bighug:

20. J.J. and Phoebe Squeak

J.J. and Phoebe Squeak Well-Known Member

I can only echo what everyone else has said so well. Thinking of you and sending comfort. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

21. Tom & Thomas (GA)

Tom & Thomas (GA) Member

I am so sorry to read this. You gave your handsome little guy so much love and care, a long and happy life. After a shock and a hard choice, now try to take care of yourself.

22. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Buddy was lucky to have you. You did everything you could for him and gave him a loving home. He will be missed. Sending prayers. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

23. Sandra And Buddy (GA)

Thank you so much everyone! I hope you do realize how much I appreciate all of you, Today was tough, And ....... It's time for PM Shot. :(

24. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

:bighug::bighug::bighug:
    Still two hours away to mine. Over 4 years later. Be prepared to feel anxious if you are out of the house at preshot time the next while. Took me a long time before I stopped looking at a clock/watch in the evening. And it was almost always right at PS time.

25. Sandra And Buddy (GA)

:bighug::bighug::bighug: It just sucks. I keep telling my other black kitty (Bruno) that if he let me poke his ear that I would feel better, He says NO! LOL

Mariette and Wendy&Neko like this.
  26. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Dear Sandra, Those are wonderful pictures of your boy. We all know that it takes a long time to grieve, but grieving is a way of remembering, and Buddy's life with you will fill you with joy as you remember all of the good things. Think of him now, at the Bridge surrounded by all of our GAs, and sending you his love. He's flying free of all his pain.

In deepest sympathy,

Ella & Edward, Rusty (GA) and Stu (GA)

27. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Beautiful pictures Sandra, I am so sorry for your loss, fly pain free sweet Buddy
    upload_2021-3-3_17-14-26.gif