03/02 Casper AMPS 418, +3 435, +6 327 +8.5 290; PMPS HI

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Yuling & Casper (GA), Mar 2, 2021.

1. Yuling & Casper (GA)

Yuling & Casper (GA) Member

Good day all, Casper's BG has stayed high since last night, at 418 before shot this morning and 435 at +3. Yesterday he dropped to the exact 68 mark. (Previous thread)
    I am also running low on the test strips, chewy order is not going to be here by the 10th, and Amazon dropped the ball, delayed my deliveries by Saturday. I may have to use the human meter for couple of days until the AP2 arrives, so frustrating.

2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Good catch on that 68!

3. Liz & Minnie

Liz & Minnie Well-Known Member

Sympathies on the deliveries. I got burned by that so had an online shopping blitz and now waiting for human meter (Freestyle Lite, same tiny amount of blood and strip design as AT) and about 4 different orders of strips! Good luck.

tiffmaxee likes this.
  4. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Maybe you will consider the freestyle as well? Hint.

5. Yuling & Casper (GA)

Hahahaha I get it! Will order the free style:bighug:

tiffmaxee likes this.
  6. Liz & Minnie

I found something on the Abbott website where if the Dr writes a prescription you can get the monitor for free and maybe a discount card for strips. Not sure if it applies to pets but I got impatient when I didn't hear back from the vet quickly so I ordered one online for about $25...but it's not coming til Friday. Excruciating! Strips are about half the price of AT.

7. Yuling & Casper (GA)

Hmm... I need to check on that, I paid $50 each from Amazon.

8. Liz & Minnie

I think their prices fluctuate. I saw $50 strips first then someone posted a cheaper price. I paid $26 for freedom lite monitor (no strips included) on Amazon and $30 for 50 strips from walmart and amazon, $20 on ebay.