03/03 *Gremlin* AMPS 187, +5.5 50, +6.5 81, PMPS 169, +3.5 169

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Laura and Gremlin (GA), Mar 2, 2021.

1. Laura and Gremlin (GA)

Laura and Gremlin (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday's condo
    This morning I had my alarm set for 6.30am which is half an hour earlier than usual, thinking Grem will most likely wake me up at 6am anyway. Well, sure enough, he came in for cuddles in the morning... I looked up at the time and 4.48am... :mad::confused: By the time I got back to sleep (after having to roll over and ignore Grem but then helping him when he went to get off my bed and only half made it and was stuck frozen in place), I think I may have managed half an hour... I love my cat but it hurts constantly not getting enough sleep. I might try for a "sleep in" tomorrow. You know, when you get up to look after your cats and then go back to bed and hope like mad you can go back to sleep for a little while, lol. On the plus side, Grem is sooooo happy!! Even after I had to clean his bum and foot this morning. That injection seems to be helping his shoulder too (YES!) so I'll be interested to see if he improved more with the regular doses.

Vines and prayers to all that need them.

JaxBenji likes this.
  2. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

3. katy and mo (GA)

katy and mo (GA) Member

So glad Grem is doing well! I understand the lack of sleep though. It's important to look after your babies but so important to look after yourself! Unfortunately, for my morning shifts, I have to get up at 4:30am :confused: It's an absolute killer when I'm not good at getting to bed early. I'm on an evening shift tonight so I had a nice sleep in :p

Good luck with your sleep in tomorrow ;)

4. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

This is such a sweet update for Grem though sorry about the lack of sleep :bighug: Hope you can get some rest tomorrow (I personally can never ever fall back asleep after medicating and feeding the kitties :p)

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

It's great to hear Grem is so happy and the injection is helping. It's so difficult when they want early morning loving and we need sleep. But it's hard to resist them wanting attention.

6. Laura and Gremlin (GA)

50... Today is a work day and no one else is home to monitor him. I can either re-test before I leave in 20 minutes... Give some HC food and risk a super bounce... Or go run my work errands and sneak back before I go back to work. Home won't be on the way then and I have the work car so moral issues. I'm sure work wouldn't mind. It just means splitting my break up and driving all over. He most likely won't drop lower this afternoon but I'm a worrier. Dose is going back to 1u tonight. Grem is STARVING! He's just eaten three bowls of food and is still looking for more.

7. Laura and Gremlin (GA)

I'm so glad I work an office job with regular hours!! I couldn't do lates and earlies! Glad you got a sleep in

8. Laura and Gremlin (GA)

I struggle!!
    Very hard to resist! Especially when you're trying to cherish every moment.

9. Laura and Gremlin (GA)

He'll probably bounce in the AM. I just hope it doesn't last long and he settles back down nicely.

In typical Gremlin style, he doesn't seem as happy this evening. He didn't eat all his supper fuds. He also sneezed all over me just before PM so he might be a little blocked up. I'm sure he'll be fine again by morning.