03/05 Ginger and Jackson Caturday

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Dyana, Mar 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

January Condo

I don't know how to make my pictures smaller, sorry. I've tried..

We went for a walk this morning and it was cold outside.
    upload_2016-3-5_16-50-1.png

Jackson did some tree climbing
    upload_2016-3-5_16-50-59.png

Ginger was just being purrdy
    upload_2016-3-5_16-52-19.png

Jackson tried to be debonair
    upload_2016-3-5_16-53-45.png

And empress her with his tree climbing skills
    upload_2016-3-5_16-57-36.png
    upload_2016-3-5_16-58-10.png
    upload_2016-3-5_16-59-14.png

But Ginger is The Queen and just takes it all for granted
    upload_2016-3-5_17-0-41.png
    upload_2016-3-5_17-4-44.png
    Jackson continues to try to win her over. I hope one day, he will.

Ginger was acting picky about eating on Wednesday and Thursday and then Friday ate all of her 1st dinner and Jackson's 1st dinner and most of both of their 2nd dinners. This morning she woke me up starving, but then wasn't interested in what was being served. She kept following me into the kitchen, looking longingly into the refrigerator every time I opened it, and practically jumped up onto the counter (which she never does_). She needs to watch her weight a little bit as the vet said to keep her under 12 pounds upload_2016-3-5_17-11-28.png
    and she's getting close. She was 11 pounds 6 ounces at her last vet appointment on January 30th
    and 11lbs 9.75oz a few days ago, so she can afford to be picky for a meal or two. She does play some, mostly chasing/running with Jackson around the house and across the room and up and down the basement stairs.

I am more aware of crows these days, since I saw that eagle outside at the beginning of the year. I heard them cawing this morning, and looked up to see a whole bunch of them flying across the sky, and upon watching them, saw that they appeared to be beating up on another bird. That's what I'm watching for. I don't know if the other bird was an eagle. It looked about the same size as the crows, but they were way up high. I felt sorry for the bird being beaten, but I don't want those eagles going after my cats.

I hope everyone is having a good Caturday.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2016
    Reason for edit: Add last condo
    Wendy&Neko likes this.
  2. Paula

Paula Well-Known Member

Dyana, the pictures of Ginger and Jackson are adorable! Thanks for sharing.
    Nice that Ginger and Jackson are playing together. Jackson has really grown. He is all grown up. Jackson is very handsome and Ginger is very beautiful.

Dyana likes this.
  3. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Thank you. They both weighed the same at the vets a month ago. Jackson looks so much slimmer in his weight, but I guess Ginger had to keep up.
    They are both outside now and it's getting dark and I am about to go out there and get them. Jackson saw some mourning doves and he comes to me pretty well, unless there's a squirrel or other prey about. Ginger is sitting on the deck watching him. She's a pretty good protector, at least she was of J.D.

4. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Okay, both cats are inside where it's warm and Ginger is happily eating her 1st dinner and since Jackson didn't like what was being served, she'll probably be eating his dinner too. I better pick it up and do my part to keep her from getting too heavy.

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Great pictures of both kitties. Jackson looks so grown up now. I'm glad they do play together some.

Dyana likes this.
  6. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing the pictures, they are both adorable. Happy Caturday!
    Liz

Dyana likes this.
  7. Peg and Toby

Peg and Toby Well-Known Member

Love the Pictures. You have two good looking kitties.

Dyana likes this.
  8. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

I love seeing their pictures and Ginger is stylin' in that pink, faux leopard fur jacket. I can't believe Jackson has gotten so big.

I'm glad they are both doing so well and enjoying their time outdoors. I'm impressed by Jackson's tree climbing abilities!

Dyana likes this.
  9. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Dyana,
    such great photos! How handsome Jackson is, and quite a climber, too. Ginger is just beautiful. I wish Rusty had an appetite like hers!
    When I post pictures I e-mail them first to myself. That way I can choose the size (small, medium, large, full size). I always choose medium. When the e mail arrives I move the picture to the desktop and then choose it when the FDMB program prompts.

Have a great weekend.

Ella & Rusty

Dyana likes this.
  10. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

I have an Olympus camera and have to download the pictures via a cord to the Olympus program that come with it. The program is real old and no longer supported, but I did just find an Email button, and emailed a copy to myself.
    [​IMG] I don't think that worked.

11. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

A copy and paste from my email.[​IMG]

12. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

I'm glad you couldn't make the pics smaller I like to see them in all their glory - and boy does Ginger know how to turn on the glory, what a gorgeous girl and doesn't she know it! Jackson pulls of debonair easily too, that combined with those action tree climbing skills makes him seem like a bit of a James Bond - I think I have a crush...

Dyana likes this.
  13. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

You can't just copy and paste from your e mail. You have to have the name of the file. If you move the picture to your desktop you'll be able to find the filename faster. Then you open/upload the file to the FDMB.
    Good luck!

Dyana likes this.
  14. suki & crystal (GA)

suki & crystal (GA) Well-Known Member

Great pics of both of your furbabies Dyana, thanks for sharing them.

Dyana likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.