03/13/2020 Mowgli AMPS 135

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by AmandaE, Mar 13, 2020.

1. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

02/24/2020

Yeeesh! It’s been a while! I hope everyone has been doing well.

I had my niece out visiting and it’s been so great. I was so sad to see her leave.... I’m trying to convince her to go to school out here so she can live with me rent free. I’m not sure she will buy into it :facepalm:

also: I got that job!! It’s been a really lengthy process and I still have to wait for them to do all my background checks, but I’m really looking forward to it :D It will be hard to leave my current company since I really love everyone I work with BUT, they can’t offer the same development for my profession as the company I’m moving to.

Mowgli has been doing really great :cat::cat: He’s had his diagnosis anniversary and is now a long term diabetic... around the end of a February he started spending almost all of his time in blues and greens so I am sure that I have FINALLY hit my first FD goal of tight regulation! I’ll be honest. I was a little discouraged about that ever happening for Mowgli once we hit 2020 and his numbers were still all over the place. I’m happy for myself and for him. I hope that more stable numbers will make him feel like his best self.

I have been loving the one drop. It is so awesome getting such a great price on strips. It’s a major financial relief :)

Here is a pic of Mowgli taking care of the office work:
    47123DE2-B025-4C4E-A115-4D9D569E48CB.jpeg

2. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

I sure do hope that Mowgli was able to finish all of his work without any interruptions:cat::):):cat:

Congrat's on the new job...much success and happiness in your new work environment.

Wishing that you all stay safe and healthy:bighug:

3. AmandaE

Haaaa!! Ask him: he’s like: ALL DONE!
    ECA7D24C-4F22-45BF-A34F-376D38A7C30E.jpeg

4. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

That's not fair... Mowgli deserves that job, he's doing all the work for you .....!!:p
    I'm so happy for you Amanda that everything is going well in your life! New job and a regulated kitty!
    Enjoy everything! :bighug:

5. AmandaE

Thanks Lyane! Things are definitely going well for all of us right now, plus the days are getting longer... it’s very easy to be optimistic right now :D

6. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

7. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Wow!! Nice to be able to delegate the paperwork to such a cutie pie!!! I love his eyes, he looks so wise and very efficient!! :joyful:
    CONGRATULATIONS on your new job Amanda, we knew you would get it!!!
    Have a great weekend!!

AmandaE likes this.
  8. AmandaE

thanks Joy!!

He is such a handsome man!! And so wise! He solved every issue ;)

thanks Sonia! I had a good feeling about it but it’s very validating to finally get an offer :)

JoyBee&Ravan and Sonia & Leo like this.
  9. J.J. and Phoebe Squeak

J.J. and Phoebe Squeak Well-Known Member

YES!!! So happy for both you & Mowgli!! Congratulations!

AmandaE likes this.
  10. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Congrats on new job. I would to have a co-worker who looks like that. I would get nothing done.

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  11. AmandaE

Thanks JJ!!
    Haha you’re so right Paula!!bit I pretend that we make a productive team :p

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  12. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

13. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Love the pictures. It's great to see Mowgli is doing so well. Congrats on the new job.

AmandaE likes this.
  14. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Gorgeous Mr. Moo moo! And congratulations on your new job! I hope it's all that you expect for it to be! Exciting to have a new job and new opportunities!!

We've missed seeing you around the board - but then this week has been nuts for me (work) and mom in the hospital...so now it's finally the weekend and I'm hoping to be able to catch up with everyone...I think I'll be spending more time at home...so will see everyone around.

Take care Amanda! And great news on the tight reg!! Hope he continues to do well :)

AmandaE likes this.
  15. Tomlin

Tomlin Well-Known Member

Congratulations!! Best wishes with the new and exciting position :bighug:! Mowgs looks amazing! Congrats on the tight regulation as well :).

AmandaE likes this.