? 03/17 Eddie AMPS 238 +4.5 338 +7 353 PMPS 297 +3 401

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jodey&Eddie&Blue, Mar 17, 2023.

1. Jodey&Eddie&Blue

Jodey&Eddie&Blue Well-Known Member

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Eddie surfs today.

3. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Even for those following SLGS, we suggest trying to get 4 tests per day when they can. Nothing stops a person on SLGS from testing more.

I hope Eddie didn't go low last night. He had 6 cycles after 3/13 AM when he night have gone lower, so it was possible it was a bounce breaking cycle. I hope not. Your next test will tell the tale.

4. Jodey&Eddie&Blue

I just really need a full night's sleep. I cannot function without a break from the 4, 5 hours, waking up and being unable to go back to sleep.

His numbers today look as if nothing's changed...Maybe you see it differently?

5. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

I get needing sleep. What would be really helpful is if you can figure out when is likely a bounce cycle for Eddie, and which ones are likely bounce breaking ones, and set your alarms accordingly, or not.

How easy is it for you to get a PM+3 test? When you got that test on 3/11, he was quite a bit higher than preshot, and it was after a cycle with green in it. It would have been a good night to sleep as it looked like a bounce starting. I found getting longer hours of sleep better for me. My before be test was either +3 or +4, and based on that could determine if I could sleep through to AM.

6. Jodey&Eddie&Blue

I will try that. I have left it longer than + 3 because at that time and even +4, once we started Levemir, he was usually higher and I then would worry he’ll drop down!

7. Jodey&Eddie&Blue

@Wendy&Neko PM +3 401

This is what I've come to expect. I'm realizing we are headed towards an increase. You pointed out 11u was now too much. The only options are 10.5 or 10.75u, right?

8. Jodey&Eddie&Blue