03/27-Dolly-AMPS 121 -65@3 -66@4 -79@8.75 -PMPS 70 -77@2 -75@3,5

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Our Dolly Girl (GA), Mar 27, 2021.

1. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Our Dolly Girl (GA) Well-Known Member

https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB...-76-4-5-77-6-75-pmps-84-62-2-5-68-3-5.245264/

Good Morning :):cat:

Safe Surfing Kitty Cats :cat::cat::cat::cat:

Sending healing prayers to all the kitties that are not feeling their best :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

"Left open container of strips for two hours, are they still good?

Looking for low carb dry food for my daughter's cats. Gave her two bags of Dr Elsey's but now not available. Don't want to try Young Again just yet. Bought her bag of Ziwi Peak that she hasn't tried yet. Since my fall she has become up close and personal with FD helping my DH. Won't give wet food of any kind. Pretty sure these are the only options. Thanks.

Thank you all for your kind posts. I am so grateful for each and every one. I apologize if I don't reply, only have small windows of pain free or tolerable. I am getting stronger every day. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad you're getting stronger every day. I hope you have more pain free time. Dolly is looking good. Sending prayers. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Our Dolly Girl (GA) likes this.
  3. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Our Dolly Girl (GA) Well-Known Member

Dolly had an adventure with my daughter. She weighs 12.8 same + or - .1 .2. Chest X-ray, lungs have little inflammation, suggested steroids which is where her diabetes began with one dose of Depo Medrol. Full blood panel. Free mani/pedi :woot::woot: No idea if the Pseudomonas was cleared up, probably not, very difficult to get rid of and find the right antibiotic. Going to start her on the one her last doctor (she went there for the last 7 years) gave her that I was afraid to use. it is an antibiotic that treats this type of bacterial infection. He said her heart looks and sounds great. Maintaining her weight, eating well, eliminating good :rolleyes:. We will see what the bloodwork has to say. I take her to the new vet because I like the doctor and you get to go in with her. Could not deal with the curbside, sometimes sitting for hours because the doctor(s) was behind. I feel relieved, Dolly's wheezing was beginning to scare me. Thanks
    Thanks Carla. I live with chronic pain already due to a disease I have in my jaw. Basically I am used to pain but there have been moments like last night I wanted cut my leg off. DQ:p It is so much better but the morning and nights can be difficult. Sorry for the TMI, I can go on, I have earned "DQ:p".
    Hope you and your sweet girl Furball are having a great start of your weekend. Big hugs to both of you. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

4. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

I've left the container open overnight and still used the test strips and they've been fine. I know my brand would just error out if they weren't good anymore.
    Don't ever worry or stress about not replying to people, in my opinion. Use what energy you have to rest and recover. That is the most important thing:bighug:. We want you to get better.
    I used to use the Ziwi Peak air dried food as treats for butters a while ago. She loved it so much but that stuff is expensive.
    Healing prayers to you. Dolly looks great!! :bighug:

Our Dolly Girl (GA) likes this.