03/29 Furball +10=387 AMPS=369 PMPS=258

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by carfurby (GA), Mar 29, 2021.

1. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday: https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB...52-amps-308-5-25-125-8-25-315-pmps-484.245347

Furball was happy & purry this morning. I hope she slides down and surfs safely today.

Hi Ella. We're doing good, but unfortunately the pollen has come out and Baby is sneezing again. I'd love to have more snow, but I think we're done with it. I hope things are going well for you, Edward and Gus.

Sending prayers for Krystina and Nelli (@Krystina & Nelli) and Alice and Ravan (@JoyBee&Ravan) and @J.J. and Phoebe Squeak's DH and Phoebe Squeak and @Pamela & Amethyst and Jamie and Bella (@Bellasmom) and Lyane's Sister-in-Law, Son-in-Law, Uncle and Pepe (@Ti-Mousse) and @Idjit's mom (Lou) and Deirdre (@Jerry dutchboy) and @Jan Radar and Bobbie's mom (@Bobbie And Bubba) and Bridget and Smudge (@Astexcat) and Amanda's civvie Bella (@Amanda and a Loudogg) and @Tina and Salem and Osha and Sebastien (@Osha) and Oberon (@Lisa & Oberon) and Mouse (@Polgeria) and Diane and her dad (@Diane Tyler's Mom) and Cosmo (@thebigfuzz) and Gremlin (@Laura and Gremlin) and Katy and Mo (@katy and mo) and Ruby (@PerfumedCatMom) and Adrienne (@Our Dolly Girl) and Squeaky (@Jan D & Squeaky).

Last edited: Mar 29, 2021
  2. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

I hope Furball comes down and surfs safely today. Sorry to hear about Baby’s allergies acting up. Sending prayers:bighug:

3. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Thanks for asking Carla! Trying to control Pepe's CKD by end of May so he can have his eye removed (cancer); my lovely Ti-Mousse is still in high doses but he's happy and the 2 old rescued cats who spent all winter inside are now enjoying a little time outside on sunny days. Unfortunately, looks like my old uncle is near the end but he's 96!

BTW who is Baby ? New kitty ??

4. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

Healing prayers for your little one:cat::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

5. carfurby (GA)

Baby is one of my civvies. She's not a new kitty. I'm sorry about your uncle, but he's had a long life. I hope things work out with Pepe's surgery. Glad Ti-Mousse is doing well and the rescue cats are enjoying some outside time.

6. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that Baby is sneezing again. Pollen season already!

Come on back down to blue or green, Dear Furball!

7. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Slide on down, Furball :cat: Sorry about the pollen & Baby's sneezing - the blanket of yellow hasn't arrived here yet but am sure it will be here any day. Hope you are having a good day, Carla :bighug:

8. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

Here in Georgia we are in full pollen season. Everything has been yellow, but at least we've had quite a bit of rain lately to help wash things down. A nice day today though with a high of 70 (my kind of weather NOT hot.) Sorry your Baby has such allergy problems.

I hope the reduction to 1.5 will work for Furball!

9. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

good luck w the reduction
    and have a nice evening.
    :bighug:

10. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

11. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

I do hope Furball will come on back down to those nice greens and blues :)

Have a great evening Carla!

12. Margaret (and Pearl)

Margaret (and Pearl) Well-Known Member

Carla I hope Baby improves (is this the cat who is asthmatic? I think I remember you mentioning one who is). I am terrified for when the pollen arrives here. I have actually been able to have the windows open the past few days and Pearl has been ok, but I know these days are numbered.

Looks like little Furball is on her way back down hopefully!! All paws crossed! Have a lovely morning (you're way ahead aren't you? I am on EAst Coast of USA).

13. Adrienne & Molly (GA)

Adrienne & Molly (GA) Well-Known Member

Surf safely Furball :bighug:

14. carfurby (GA)

@Margaret (and Pearl) Baby has seasonal allergies like I do. It's been rough lately because the tree pollen has been really high. I'm also on the east coast of the USA.