03/30 Butters PMPS 72/+2.5 72

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Butters & Lyla, Mar 30, 2021.

1. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Thank you Carla and Elise, for your thoughts. She had 14 cycles of all green on .75u in the middle of March (which Wendy had pointed out to me, lol) but I didn't shave her dose, and then she had her seizure. Since then, the blues have crept in. I feel like I missed my opportunity for a shave. Can't look back, though. Her numbers have been better lately. I think I'll see if I can get another day or two of just greens or close to it, and then try a shave. I think you're both right, though, maybe not enough blue to consider an increase.

Have a good day, all.

Suzanne & Darcy and JOJI and Kit like this.
  2. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

title hygiene?
    i had a similar issue earlier. i input the title values and they didnt come thru w the thread post ... ah technology...

Butters & Lyla likes this.
  3. Butters & Lyla

Well, in my case it was 100% user error:joyful:. Much as I'd love to be all like, "it was the board's fault", and "technology, sheesh:rolleyes:", I actually just forgot to input the values. lol.

4. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

Hope that staying the course works out for you and Butters. :bighug:

5. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

ah, that's good to know. it likely means i bumped into an edge case with the auto save when i was moving between laptop and phone to include the all important photo.
    and now you've got me all wanting to replicate the issue, submit a defect and jkjk :joyful:

6. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

I like this flat cat :cat: Keep steady Butters :bighug:

7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice surfing today. :D

8. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Beautiful surfing Lyla, whatever you decide about her dose, I wish you all the best ♥:bighug:

9. Butters & Lyla

Thanks Diane:bighug:.
    Give Tyler some kisses from me and Butters:kiss::kiss:. I hope you and he are doing well.
    Sounds like you did. lol. I'm always "user error", over here. I totally vote for trying to replicate it and then letting Robert know. lol. Be sure to send him the photo you were trying to upload, because everyone needs that photo in their life, as far as I'm concerned.

10. Cherryl & Mouzer

Cherryl & Mouzer Well-Known Member

Butter's has a nice, vastly green SS :)

11. Butters & Lyla

Thanks! Her liver and pancreas started cooperating full-time at some point, which was very helpful. It took many, many months to get her to this point, though:D.

12. Cherryl & Mouzer

Well! I am glad she got here :)

13. Butters & Lyla

Me too. Mouzer is looking pretty fab himself these days. I hope you can get him back into remission:).

Cherryl & Mouzer likes this.
  14. Cherryl & Mouzer

It looks like your Butters is on the way to remission! That is a lot of green :D