04/19 Pookie AMPS 95 +2 99 +5 92 +9 167

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Pookie kyle/Dalton, Apr 19, 2021.

1. Pookie kyle/Dalton

Pookie kyle/Dalton Member

https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/04-16-pookie-amps-101-3-155-180-135.246224/

happy Monday everyone :) pookie had a pretty great weekend ! were really able to keep him in a lot healthier range now !! I'm pretty sure he ate a little kibble earlier resulting in the little bump for today but he doesn't ever seem to get down to the 50 Mg for a reduction, tonights will be cycle 6 since his missed dose on the AM dose april 16, might keep him at this dose for another day or two to see how he does, while he's not quite yet earned a reduction he seems to be doing quite well most times on this current dose of 1,75U

2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

I too think you should stay at this dose a little longer to see if an increase is needed or not.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2021
    Pookie kyle/Dalton likes this.
  3. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

I agree with Elise...stay with the dose that's bringing him down to the greens...if you increase too soon, it may cause him to drop down too low...and then you'll have to increase...and then it's the ole up/down dance...rinse, repeat...try to hold that effective dose as long as possible without letting him drop down under the line.

Have a great evening! I think he's looking great these days!!

Last edited: Apr 19, 2021
    Pookie kyle/Dalton likes this.
  4. Pookie kyle/Dalton

Pookie kyle/Dalton Member

i so much agree thank you !! it sonly day 3 of the cycle so it is still early

Sue and Luci likes this.
  5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice greens today. I hope Pookie comes back down and surfs safely tonight.