04/20 Furball +10=242 AMPS=287 PMPS=379

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by carfurby (GA), Apr 20, 2021.

1. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday: https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/04-19-furball-10-193-amps-294-pmps-394.246326

Furball was happy & purry this morning. I hope she slides down and surfs safely today.

Sending prayers for Krystina and Nelli (@Krystina & Nelli) and Alice and Ravan (@JoyBee&Ravan) and @J.J. and Phoebe Squeak's DH and Phoebe Squeak and @Pamela & Amethyst and Jamie and Bella (@Bellasmom) and Lyane's Sister-in-Law, Son-in-Law, Uncle and Pepe @Ti-Mousse) and @Idjit's mom (Lou) and Deirdre (@Jerry dutchboy) and @Jan Radar and Bobbie's mom (@Bobbie And Bubba) and Bridget and Smudge (@Astexcat) and Amanda's civvie Bella (@Amanda and a Loudogg) and @Tina and Salem and Osha and Sebastien (@Osha) and Oberon (@Lisa & Oberon) and Mouse (@Polgeria) and Diane and her dad (@Diane Tyler's Mom) and Cosmo (@thebigfuzz) and Gremlin (@Laura and Gremlin) and Katy and Mo (@katy and mo) and Ruby and Katherine (@PerfumedCatMom) and Adrienne and Dolly (@Our Dolly Girl) and Squeaky (@Jan D & Squeaky) and Minnie (@Liz & Minnie) and Julia Rae (@Julia Rae) and Butters (@Butters & Lyla) and Susie (@Summer and Susie).

Pamela & Amethyst likes this.
  2. Summer and Susie (GA)

Summer and Susie (GA) Well-Known Member

Carla, I just want to ask why you don't increase the dose? I hope you don't take offense. I am just curious. He seems to be stuck.

3. carfurby (GA)

With a bouncy kitty it is hard to tell what to do about the dose at times. Lately when I've thought about increasing she's given me numbers in the hold the dose range. It is really hard to say what she does on the days I work. I can't tell from just the PS numbers because she has been known to drop down from higher PS numbers. There are times it seems she has dipped down on work days, but I don't know for sure since I can't test. Thanks for your concern.

4. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Surf safely little Furball. Have a great day Carla!

5. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

6. Adrienne & Molly (GA)

Adrienne & Molly (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Furball slides down and surfs safely today. Have a great day Carla!

7. Summer and Susie (GA)

Summer and Susie (GA) Well-Known Member

Sorry I called her a him. I think I've done that several times. You are being careful because you work and I respect that.

8. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

Yes. I noticed this too. I mean, it seems like she needs some dose that's in between the doses you have tried. You go up... and she goes too low... you reduce and she goes too high... but she's very unpredictable it looks like. She does these unpredictable dips. Hugs. I hope she has a good day!

Summer and Susie (GA) likes this.
  9. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

happy tuesday, carla.
    hope furball finds the safe slide today. :bighug:

10. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

11. carfurby (GA)

Today is one of those days I think Furball dipped lower while I was at work. She is free fed and normally there is some food leftover when I get home from work. Today there was just a few crumbs. I'm pretty sure she dipped down today. I just don't know how low.