04/20 Kitten AMPS/218 +4/241 +8/248 +11/249 PMPS/279 +3/290 something wrong with my spreadsheet?

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by KittenTheCat, Apr 20, 2021.

1. KittenTheCat

KittenTheCat Member

Yesterday. Still coasting in the higher numbers. Hopeful tomorrow Kitten will head to the beach and in perfect time for the snow storm that may arrive tomorrow! :confused:

Is something wrong with my spreadsheet? I noticed at +11 kitten was 11.1 (blue) on the world sheet but on the US sheet she is 200 (yellow). Shouldn’t they both be the same colours?

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

No, it's not your spreadsheet. For some reason that particular number doesn't convert quite right on all World spreadsheets.

KittenTheCat likes this.
  3. JL and Chip

JL and Chip Well-Known Member

It’s probably the rounding. Or at least that’s my knee-jerk theory.

11.1 is at the top end of blue on the World sheet.

11.1 x 18 = 199.8 (which rounds up to 200 since there are no digits to the right of the decimal point on the U.S. sheet). 199 would have been blue; rounding up to 200 crosses the threshold into yellow.

It’s probably a unique situation — though I haven’t checked other “threshold” numbers (300, 400, etc) to see if happens elsewhere.

I could also be totally wrong, lol.

KittenTheCat and Bandit's Mom like this.
  4. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

Yes, @JL and Chip has it right. The formula in the US sheet rounds up 199.80 to 200 and that crosses over to yellow.

You will need to manually enter 199 and colour it blue in the US sheet.

5. KittenTheCat

KittenTheCat Member

That makes sense! Thank you :cat: