04/29 Diamond amps 106 +2 71 +4 56 +5 81 I've been a sick slacker bean past few days

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by krazy4kritters, Apr 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krazy4kritters

krazy4kritters Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/04-23-diamond-amps-85-3-48.194558/

Been a few days since I've been around. On Wed. I hit a funk, which is my code word for depressed. I didn't come around until yesterday afternoon. I didn't shoot at all on Wed. and my tests have been very minimal. :banghead: It's hard to say how the 2 missed doses affected his numbers. Today I will get more data. This .1 dosing is the pits. I question whether I'm even giving him any insulin sometimes.
    On the plus side, he has been moving around much better. I have found him in bed with me some nights. That's two big jumps for a guy with neuropathy. I'm in trouble once he can get on the table again. It's a buffet up there.

2. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

I’m sorry you haven’t been feeling good, hope today is better :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:
    Super glad he’s doing better, great numbers with no insulin

krazy4kritters likes this.
  3. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug:

Hope you feel better soon.

4. krazy4kritters

krazy4kritters Member

Thanks. I'm better now.

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  5. Laly&Kitiara

Laly&Kitiara Member

Hi Krazy4kritters. I'm sorry if my post is too candid for this forum, I know it is about our kittens and not a depression forum. But I just wanted to share with you that I have been diagnosed with depression and it's been (and continues to be) terribly hard. I have found great help in this forum because my Kitty's recently diagnosed diabetes threw me in the pits and I could not stop feeling sorry for her and feeling so responsible. In my case it's been helpful to read the comments even if I have nothing to post. Might that work for you when your are feeling down? I am so glad you are feeling better now. I think there is nothing to be ashamed of when things are hard (easy to give that advice but hard for me to practice myself!). From what I've been reading I think you do not have to appologize for not being active in it, right? it is not an obligation; it is a mutual support group, and it is my feeling that you will always find nonjudgmental support when and if you need it. :bighug::bighug::bighug:
    sorry for such a long post. Basically I am supper glad you are both doing better. Wishing you both all the best.

6. Chubba (GA)

Chubba (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad you are feeling better and that Diamond is doing well also! :bighug:

krazy4kritters likes this.
  7. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Great report on Diamond. You are doing a wonderful job with him. :bighug:

8. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad you are feeling better. Nice to hear Diamond is moving better. He is lucky to have you. Sending prayers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.