? 04/30/22 MICIO: AMPS 154 / 67@ +3 / 62@ +5.5 / 76@ +9.5 / PMPS 86 / 49@ +2.25 / 52@ +3 / 45@ +4

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by MISSY + Simone&MICIO (GA), Apr 30, 2022.

1. MISSY + Simone&MICIO (GA)

MISSY + Simone&MICIO (GA) Member

Yesterday: AMPS 122 / 95@ +3.25 / 121@ +9.5 / PMPS 145 / 136@ +3 / 139@ +5.75
    Micio's hitting low BGs tonight, already gave him LC twice. Will retest in 40 minutes

2. MISSY + Simone&MICIO (GA)

45@ +4 dropped again, even lower. Gave him some karo syrup + some MC...will retest in 20-30 minutes.
    What else can I do?
    @tiffmaxee , @Suzanne & Darcy

Last edited: Apr 30, 2022
  3. MISSY + Simone&MICIO (GA)

4. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

Hi Simone. I was just thinking about you and wondering how Micio was doing because I had not seen a post from you for a while. I was worrying about Micio. I think maybe the tags are broken because a lot of people have tagged me in their threads and I haven’t gotten the tag. I never was notified of your tag either. I’m very happy that Micio is doing so well on 7.5 units. How is everything else going with his other medications (Benazepril) etc.

5. MISSY + Simone&MICIO (GA)

Tnx Suzanne, Micio is doing ok on 7.5u for now, no side effects with Benazepril and Amlodipine noted so far. We're suppose to increase Benazepril to 1/2 of 5Mg twice per day soon. He completed 14 days of Clavamox yesterday and he's schedule for another bp check on the 25th May. The drooling stopped after about 5 days starting Clavamox, but not sure what was going on or what he was fighting. He still have some occasional slight bleeding when brushing teeth and will continue to investigate, he eats very well and don't seem in pain when chewing though. I'll update the spreadsheet with any changes.

6. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

That sounds like a very good report on Micio. I hope the increase in Benazepril will go smoothly. I see he's in the green right now. I know you will be watching. :bighug: