05/10 Diamond amps 128 +4 46 +5 63 Are we stuck an a drop forever?

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by krazy4kritters, May 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krazy4kritters

krazy4kritters Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/05-05-diamond-amps-95-3-42-9-66.195158/
    No excuses, I need to test more at night.
    This morning when I found him eating leftovers before amps I almost didn't shoot but I decided to anyway. Honestly, I question whether I am giving him one drop, two drops, or zero drops every time I shoot. I play around with syringe to see how much I pull but it's different depending on whether it's the first draw on syringe or if it is a re draw. Did that make sense?

2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Okay. What I’m about to say will likely be controversial and many will disagree with me. You have had two tests under 50. I Diamond were my cat, I would try a trial. See what others say. That 128 might be a bounce. Good luck with whatever you decide.

3. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

I agree with @tiffmaxee after seeing that 35 the other night. Time to do an trial!

4. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Are you feeding Diamond a small snack ( a couple tsps of LC food ) at +8 or+9 each cycle? It would be nice to see him all green. In any case, we traditionally suggest 7 days of all green before going to the next dose. First of all, he hasn't been 7 days on this dose, nor has he been all green. Sounds like being a stickler, but I'd rather Diamond have a strong remission and not come back here. Nothing personal. ;)

A little reading.
    http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...ng-reductions-and-starting-otj-trials.150160/

5. krazy4kritters

krazy4kritters Member

I'm pretty sure my .1U and drop dose are the same. I have been slacking on pm snack. I'm trying to get him to loose weight. If I am at work they get snack between + 6&7am. I leave on my break to feed my cats. I will try getting +8/9s in if I'm off or awake.

6. krazy4kritters

krazy4kritters Member

That took me for a loop. He never shows obvious signs when he starts swimming with the sharks. When he does, it’s usually not that late into the cycle either. That was the lowest I ever caught him at.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.