06/01 Eddie AMPS 140 +5 178 PMPS 265 +8 232

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jodey&Eddie&Blue, Jun 1, 2023.

1. Jodey&Eddie&Blue

Jodey&Eddie&Blue Well-Known Member

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Decrease yes! I'm always on the side of caution with a post SRT cat that might be seeing some action. Which would mean 1 unit. It's always easier to go up than fight lows by not taking a large enough reduction.

3. Jodey&Eddie&Blue

I will do just that. Thanks, Wendy.

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

5. Jodey&Eddie&Blue

For sure...

6. Jodey&Eddie&Blue

Oh, no, I made a mistake!! I gave Eddie 10.5u! I drew it up unconsciously/automatically.
    I just came back from walking my dog and was feeding Eddie and getting his medications ready and the phone is ringing; it's the nurse from the clinic to say that Blue is eating (!) and feels better and asking should they give him insulin (PMPS 160). Asking!!! Not just assuming one way or the other and I was so happy to hear he's eating and moving around that I forgot to ask if he's kittyboxing yet.
    I was feeding Eddie at the time and talking on the phone, got off the phone and happily drew up the insulin!! I'll keep an eye on him for sure...

@Wendy&Neko :banghead:

7. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Oh dear, hopefully he'll do a little bounce and give you a break. Draw a line on tomorrow's syringe so you remember! You've got a lot on your mind right now.

Jodey&Eddie&Blue likes this.
  8. Jodey&Eddie&Blue

Good idea. Red marker.