06/02 Sly, AMPS 88, +3 106, +5 123, +9.5 331 PMPS 378

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Deb and Sylvester, Jun 2, 2023.

1. Deb and Sylvester

Deb and Sylvester Well-Known Member

2. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

Are you sure it's Sly you are testing? ;)

3. Deb and Sylvester

Yes, because I accidentally poked myself with a Lancet this morning and I was 102!!:joyful:

4. Mikanmama

Mikanmama Well-Known Member

Hahaha.
    Sly, my boy, you are just so awesome :D:kiss:

5. Jack & Mopem'sMom

Jack & Mopem'sMom Well-Known Member

Sylvester you are a rock star! Good job making your mom happy! :cool::D:bighug:

6. Deb and Sylvester

He's waiting for Mikan, he said she's got little feet and digs the clams out easily!!:joyful:

Mikanmama and Diane Tyler's Mom like this.
  7. Deb and Sylvester

Thanks Christine, I feel like he's showing off, but he's not an Alpha in the least, so I guess he's just liking this dose.

He is making me happy though.

8. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Morning Deb, wow this boy is showing us what he can really do!
    Go Sly go! I hope you have a nice day Deb and Sly let's continue with those greens, you look awesome in those green outfits :p:bighug::bighug:

Deb and Sylvester likes this.
  9. Mikanmama

:joyful::joyful::joyful:
    I love it!

10. Deb and Sylvester

Lol...:joyful:

11. Deb and Sylvester

He ever so gently went up to low blue, but honestly, I'm not disappointed. He's really doing great this week. No jinx!

Also, he may have gotten some extra YA low carb kibble overnight, I did leave Keebler's dish on the floor in one of the rooms, but if Sly did find it, he would have likely eaten it all or gone back for seconds ( there was still some food left when I realized my mistake!)

Diane Tyler's Mom likes this.
  12. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

That's it! No more carbs for you! :p

13. Deb and Sylvester

For real though, I also thought that was a little high!! Yes, this is not the first time I accidentally tested my own BG.. :joyful:

14. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Don't get discouraged, I'm sure Sly will get to some greens in no time :bighug::cat:

15. Deb and Sylvester

No, I'm not discouraged! Now I'm just confused bc I have zero data with a streak like this! Here comes my over thinking...

@Wendy&Neko @Bandit's Mom

How many "higher" cycles should I hold the dose? I mean, I suspect that he's going into a bouncy bounce now after the 5 near perfect cycles. Do we wait out 10 cycles if he sustains higher readings or take the dose up after 6?

Either way, we both need a test break, so I'm not poking him again until later this evening.

16. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Every cat deserves an off cycle. He's nadired in the high 60's at this dose, I'd put the patience pants on for a couple cycles yet.

17. Deb and Sylvester

Oh definitely. These last few days proved to me that he is capable of what I consider awesome numbers overall. I know it won't always be that way! I'll see where he goes the next few days, and then regroup.

Thanks Wendy, happy FRIDAY!

Mikanmama likes this.
  18. Mikanmama

Sly deserves extra cuddle time. Deb, you deserve a glass of wine. Or two. Or three. :bighug::p

19. Deb and Sylvester

:joyful:

Sly will get extra cuddle time later for sure, after it cools down, it was 85 today, and right now everyone is laying around enjoying the breeze from the ceiling fan!!

I actually quit drinking a few weeks ago! No particular reason, just part of a lifestyle change I'm going through. I'll be 49 in a few months and I'm the only person I know who still feels like 30, so I want to keep it that way! :bighug:

I am looking forward to sleep tonight though if he stays high, and right now he is FLYING!

Mikanmama likes this.
  20. Mikanmama

No problem! Go get a piece of decadent cake, or two pieces. Or even better, three pieces! :p

Sly sure had a great run! It's good to see him do this! He may be taking a little break now, but he sure is going towards the right direction!
    Mikan sends :kiss::bighug:

21. Deb and Sylvester

Friday is pizza and ice cream nite, so I'm celebrating his 3 day streak, he's doing well, it makes me happy. Its a rollercoaster for sure!

Sly sends hugs and kisses back to Mikan!!
    :bighug::kiss: