06/12 Amethyst PMPS 160

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Pamela & Amethyst, Jun 12, 2021.

1. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

:cool:Love,Light and Healing to all of our Kitties,Doggies,Mama and Daddy Beans:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

2. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

3. Pamela & Amethyst

4. Pamela & Amethyst

LOVE Snoppy!!! Thank you JoyBee:cat::cat::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

5. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

Hello, Pamela! I hope things are well with you? Did you get the Cabergoline. It looks like Amethyst is doing great on the 19 units. Hugs!

6. Pamela & Amethyst

Hi Suzanne Glad Darcy is better.:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug: We are facing an eviction because my banking and debit card info was stolen and they took every penny I had.

7. Suzanne & Darcy

Oh no. Pamela, this is the worst thing I have ever heard. What can be done? Are you liable for these losses? I know that my bank will reimburse me for fraudulent debit card charges. Do you have anyone who can counsel you on this? Has anyone at your bank been able to help?

8. Pamela & Amethyst

The transactions are foreign out of the country The bank said it will take at least 45 days to investigate and reimburse. Asking for lots of prayers. As of Monday my utilities are being shut off until I pay that bill, so I will not be able to post until that is resolved Prayers please Thanks:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

9. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Pamela I'm so sorry about the utilities. Can you explain to them what happened and ask for a grace period? Sending prayers. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

10. Suzanne & Darcy

You have my prayers. We need to start a GoFundMe page or something to help you. Have you contacted the credit bureaus and frozen your credit so that nobody will be able to take out credit in your name?

11. Suzanne & Darcy

Who is your bank? The one I use for my main debit card activity is Bank of America and they have always reimbursed me first and then done their investigation later. Maybe it’s different if it is international. Have you contacted the Social Security Administration about this. You need to make sure your benefit payment will be safe. Are you opening up a new account? Do you get you SS by direct deposit or via postal mail?

12. Pamela & Amethyst

THank you Carla for your advice:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

13. Pamela & Amethyst

Thank you Suzanne for all of your advice:bighug::bighug::bighug:,feeling very overwhelmed right now I just want my babies to be safe and healthy and happy.Bump.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2021
    Suzanne & Darcy likes this.