06/12 Boomer AMPS 160 +3 79 +6 58 +9 83 PMPS 142 +3 113, photos

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Judy and Boomer, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    Good morning!
    AMPS 160 shooting 3.5u

Boomer ate well last night but got me up twice. He was being such a good boy prior to his dental; eating his friskies and not getting me up. I don't understand the change since the dental (I had to switch back to mostly ff) but now that he's been off the antibiotics for a few days I think I'll try the friskies again.

Our plan for today was to make a return trip to Stratford since I know there are baby swans there now however it appears from Boomer's +2 and +3 he doesn't want us to go; I'll see what happens between +3 and +6.

Yesterday it was so nice out so I decided to go out in the afternoon to a local run-off pond. I wasn't seeing much until I was half way around the pond and spotted a Great Blue Heron. Took a couple of photos and decided to stand there and watch him for a bit because I could see a big fish jumping on the other side of him so I was hoping he'd fish. But he decided he didn't want company and flew down the pond. He flew the way I was walking anyways so I found him again and seconds after I got there he fished! I got about 30 shots.....he walked to the edge of the pond with the fish in his mouth, dropped it in the dirt and I could see it flopping around for a few seconds. When the flopping stopped he picked the fish back up again, walked into the water, dunked it a couple of times then swallowed it whole. Attached are 3 photos!

Attached Files:

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Boomer keeps eating good for you and surfs safely. Great pictures. Cool on getting to see the heron fish.

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  3. Judy and Boomer

4. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Our Kitties have "ways" to control us!:rolleyes:

upload_2019-6-12_12-1-47.jpeg

5. Judy and Boomer

6. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

wow, Judy, those photos are fantastic! Thank so much for sharing. Pets and chin scritches to Boomer. :cat:

7. Judy and Boomer

PMPS 142 shooting 3.5u

8. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Nice day for Boomer!

I can’t believe that shot! What a great instinct you had to wait a bit to watch him!!... paid off!!

9. Judy and Boomer