06/14 Molly AMPS 203

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Adrienne & Molly (GA), Jun 14, 2021.

1. Adrienne & Molly (GA)

Adrienne & Molly (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    DH and I enjoyed the day yesterday. We took Molly out to the trailer so she wouldn't be left out. I got my hike in Saturday it was little over 4km.
    Now it's Monday :confused: DH is counting down the days to. Our mini holiday only 15 more says to go. We decided to buy a soft carrier for Molly. Put her in the truck with us. I think she'd be stressed in the moving trailer by herself.
    I heard Molly coughing in the night. I got up and gave her the flovent. She was also straining in her litter box this morning. I gave her a pinch of ground flax seed. Mixed in with her food the pumpkin doesn't work or the laxative. @Butters & Lyla is the flax seed working for Butter's
    Molly was in the lagoon last evening :D
    Have a great day everyone kitties stay safe

2. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

3. Adrienne & Molly (GA)

Thanks Pamela :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Poor Molly. I hope she is doing better. Sending prayer. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

5. Adrienne & Molly (GA)

Thanks Carla hopefully she'll be better soon! thanks for the prayers :bighug::bighug:

6. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Adrienne, I know it's late, just wanted to pop in and see how Molly is doing.
    Nice greens yesterday. I bet you and DH and Molly can't wait to get away
    Glad you bgot your hike in.
    I'm sure Molly will love being in the truck with you.
    I hope her cough gets better. I hope you find something that will work for Molly's pooping issues ♥:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Adrienne & Molly (GA) likes this.