06-26 Panzer PMPS 339/269@+4/94@+6/275@+7/263@+8

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chrispooky12, Jun 26, 2022.

1. Chrispooky12

Chrispooky12 Well-Known Member

Panzer is doing good, but his #s just weren't coming down. I looked through his spreadsheet to see when I had to start with the 1.75 cycle over after smelling insulin on my hand after is shot. It had been 8 cycles so I increased him to 2units then I looked at the sticky & it appears that I needed to wait according to the sticky on dosing for TR. He's @94@+6 I gave him extra chicken for snacks after testing. I don't want to mess with his #s I guess I'm saying I want to wait & see where he's @+7. He's acting fine, knocked my pizza out of my hand a couple of hours ago. Eating peeing pooping. I am trying every other day with the Mirataz with him. Spook daily he doesn't last 2days. I have a half of a Cerenia left for 1 cat @ PMPS tomorrow. The vet owes me 6 more pills they were out! Hopefully I can get more after work before PMPS shot, not sure how one or the other will do without it. They've been on both for to long in my opinion but what can I do. I'm a broke single cat momma. 10 mins till +7 check https://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/thr...ose-increase-food-switch.264440/#post-2962696

Last edited: Jun 26, 2022
    Reason for edit: Forgot word
  2. Chrispooky12

Edit maybe that 94 was a faulty strip? I should have done a 2nd testo_O

3. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

4. Chrispooky12

His #s just keep getting higher. I wish the lantus would do it's magic & his little body would respond to it better. I can tell he doesn't feel good. He didn't want to test, I had to put him in the box & he didn't fight me at all while testing. He's the highest he's been all day 360. He's been doing all 5ps though. He went straight to a cat chair in the living room & is sleeping now. We will probably be without Cerenia tomorrow unless it comes on the truck to the vet tomorrow. I gave him the last one @ PMPS feeding. Spook has been meowing & acting hungry but they got an hour & 20mins until feed time, he hasn't had Cerenia since yesterday @PMPS feeding.

5. Diane Tyler's Mom

Christina I feel so bad that Panzer isn't feeling well, breaks my heart.
    I hope the increase does something for him. I hope you got the Cerenia :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Chrispooky12 likes this.
  6. Chrispooky12

Still no cerenia but boy what a beautiful cycle for PMPS :bighug:

7. Chrispooky12

Panzer seems to feel better & he had a beautiful cycle tonight. No cerenia for Spook for 2 nights & tonight is night one for no cerenia for Panzer. Maybe they won't need it anymore. The vet still owes me what I paid for though & it's always nice to have if needed. Hopefully tomorrow goes well :bighug:

8. Diane Tyler's Mom

Sure was a beautiful cycle! Wow haven't seen a blue AMPS 6-29 for awhile. I hope he surfs safely.Hoping they won't need the cerenia anymore. :bighug::bighug::bighug::cat:

Chrispooky12 likes this.