06/27 Furball +10=291 AMPS=295 PMPS=235

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by carfurby (GA), Jun 27, 2022.

1. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday: https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/06-26-furball-10-160-amps-184.265073/

Furball was happy & purry this morning. I hope she surfs safely today.

Sending prayers for @J.J. and Phoebe Squeak's DH and Phoebe Squeak and for Pamela and Amethyst and Pamela's brother (@Pamela & Amethyst) and Lyane's Sister-in-Law, Son-in-Law, Uncle and Pepe (@Ti-Mousse and Pepe) and @Idjit's mom (Lou) and Deirdre (@Jerry dutchboy) and Bridget and Smudge (@Astexcat) and @Tina and Salem and Oberon (@Lisa & Oberon) and Diane, her dad and Ashley (@Diane Tyler's Mom) and Cosmo (@thebigfuzz) and Ruby and Olive and Katherine (@Katherine&Ruby) and Squeaky (@Jan D & Squeaky) and Minnie (@Liz & Minnie) and Butters and Lyla (@Butters & Lyla) and Sasha (@SashaV) and Jill (@Debra and Jill (the cat)) and Max and Lori (@Max & Lori) and Tux and Paula @Olive & Paula) and Bandit (@Bandit's Mom) Mr. Kitty and Melissa (@FrostD) and @Margaret (and Pearl) and Jade (@Jill & Jade) and Gita's civvie Indiana Jones (@Ginger Cat) and @Rainbow Conti's MIL.

2. Adrienne & Molly (GA)

Adrienne & Molly (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Furball slides down today, have a great day Carla

3. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

4. Rainbow Conti

Rainbow Conti Well-Known Member

I hope Furball slides down safely! Have a marvelous Monday:bighug::bighug: