06/29/2020 - Gideon Blue - AMPS 325

Discussion in 'Lantus / Basaglar (glargine) and Levemir (detemir)' started by Shiloh567, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Shiloh567

Shiloh567 Member

Last night at +3 Gideon was 381, at least in the PINK. This morning he was in the PINK also. I am hoping we will see an improvement today. If not, we might have to increase .25 units in the AM, if that is this group's advice.

2. Shiloh567

Shiloh567 Member

I didn't follow the rules again....
    I added the year in the post. I haven't had time to read the 6/26 post yet. I worked all night and am working today. I actually just noticed it. I guess it would be much easier if I didn't work, but glad I can to pay the kitty bills! Have a good day all!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

You have all necessary info in the subject. It’s in the right order too. Thanks. I don’t know how you work two jobs plus Gideon makes three. :bighug:

4. Shiloh567

Shiloh567 Member

I just saw I should be copying the previous condo/post into my most current? I haven't been doing that either. Do I just cut and paste it?
    I am doing a curve on him today, since I am working from home. He is completely RED thus far....:-( Should I not bother?
    Thanks for your encouragement. Seems though whatever I am doing is not helping Gideon at the moment.

5. tiffmaxee

Yep. Cut and paste the link. It makes it easy to see the history.

Shiloh567 and Sue and Luci like this.
  6. tiffmaxee

I wouldn’t bother with a curve. The bounce can take 6 cycles to clear.

Shiloh567 and Sue and Luci like this.
  7. Shiloh567

Shiloh567 Member

Thank you Elise. No more testing until our PM shot. OK. So, the plan is to just hold tight and wait/see.

8. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

You're getting the hang of this posting thing :)

Gideon needs to get the hang of insulin...sometimes it takes a while to get things going for them too. Hang in there :)

Shiloh567 likes this.
  9. Shiloh567

Shiloh567 Member

PMPS = 496...Gideon has been in the RED all day!
    Do we hold steady another couple of cycles?
    He has a vet check up in the AM. I am going to have bloodwork done to make sure his kidneys are being effected. No Fruct test since I test so much.
    Have a good night.