? 06/30, Leo, amps 445, +11=335, pmps=338, +3=315

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Leocat, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Leocat

Leocat Member

Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
  2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

The spreadsheet shows he got 1 unit instead of 1.25 yesterday morning? That might have drained the depot more than needed and caused the higher numbers. Plus he is bouncing from recent greens, ignore the bounces, he will at some point get over them.

I rotated proteins, so I had four different meats, a new one each day for four days, then repeated again.

Leocat likes this.
  3. Leocat

Leocat Member

Yes, indeed he got 1 ui, I got a bit scared of his green numbers, for now we continue with 1.25, I saw bouncing can last till 6 cycles .. hope he gets back on track soon...
    What strange I s that I noticed after I did his shoot this morning that the syringe had a reddish drop of liquid inside .. not sure what happened.. i made the shoot on the side of his torso ... I know I am supposed to daw a bit back and be sure no blood shows in the syringe but I barely get to shoot him no time to pull back the plunger ...
    is it dangerous to hit a blood vein ? How can I prevent it ?
    for now I have fancy feast pate beef and chicken.. they loved it in the beginning.. after 1 week not anymore, and I try to give different pate also in range at 1-2% carb of turkey from 2 other brands, at the other meals.. and a jelly chicken But it’s a bit higher in carbs 9% so I try to give it rarely today will go back in store seek for new low carb... I also give tiny bits of grilled chicken breast in some days ... tried to cook them chicken broth but they didn’t approved it .. now maybe try make some raw ...anyway I placed a new order and took 5 types of food all from under 3% carbs and hope they like them ...

Last edited: Jun 30, 2020