07/02/2020 Mowgli AMPS 112 +3.5 92

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by AmandaE, Jul 2, 2020.

1. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

06/29/2020

Happy Belated Canada day to my Canadian peeps! we had miserable rainy weather but I was happy to have a day off where I felt ok to just laze around!

Mowgli had his last round of antibiotics this morning, thank God! I hope he doesn't have to take more antibiotics any time soon,.... and if he does... hopefully they aren't antirobe! we are going to continue his probiotic supplements for longer than originally discussed since this is a particularly strong antibiotic.

Mowgli is almost fully back to himself again, he doesn't seem in pain and he is regaining interest in going outside. I think that not having to be degraded with a liquid antibiotic pushed down his throat will add to his healing process ;) Thanks to everyone for all of their support after his dental operation :bighug:

Sue and Luci, Tomlin and Sonia & Leo like this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Great update for Mowgli. Nice surfing today.

AmandaE likes this.
  3. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Glad you posted with good news that Mowgli is feeling more like himself!! :bighug:

AmandaE likes this.
  4. Tomlin

Tomlin Well-Known Member

Awesome news :bighug:!

AmandaE likes this.
  5. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Hi Amanda! Good to see you and Mowgs in these parts again! Glad to hear he seems to be recovering!

Happy to hear you had a nice day off...sometimes the weather doesn't cooperate...but glad you had some time to relax!

AmandaE likes this.