07/02 Blackie AMPS - 390; 403 +1

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Angela & Blackie & 3 Others, Jul 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Angela & Blackie & 3 Others Well-Known Member

And will still be at 1.2 BID for a few more days. This isn't nothing unusual for her, though, as she's been here before. Considering that she's on the wet food diet as of Tuesday, June 22nd, I'm definitely going to give this a whole lot of time for her to adjust to it, for the insulin to do its thing, etc. I'll give her another blood test at +6.

2. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

She gave me the opportunity to test her at +5 as she jumped onto the table. I took advantage of it, did the test, and she gave me 204 +5. :) Not bad. :)

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not bad, sweet that she jumped on the table.

4. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Not bad at all!!! Not too much zoom after the PS, YAY, and around a 50% drop, so looks right on course for where you are in the process. Hopefully you will see continued improvement in the #s pretty soon, may take another dose increase, but overall the picture is looking really good to me for continued progress.

5. Hope and Aria

Hope and Aria Member

That's awesome. I think you're on the right track :)

6. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Thank you, ladies. You really think so? I'm hoping for something... eventually. LOL Like Gator said the other day.. This isn't a sprint... It's a marathon. :)

She threw me another low red this evening, but I expected it. Otherwise, she's doing well, and is acting almost like the old Blackie we know. Almost. I know that she'll never be what she used to be prior to the diabetes. Doesn't matter to me. She's my Blackie, no matter how she acts. :) I'll love her just the same, if not more.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

most cats not only go back to the way they 'used' to be but seem even healthier than ever. they get their 'kitten' back.

8. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Hehehe Would be nice to see my Blackie become a "kitten" again. :) We'll see. I know this is a long road, and with all of your help and knowledge on this disease, I hoping to get there. Perhaps one day.

9. Laurie and Mr Tinkles

Laurie and Mr Tinkles Well-Known Member

Not bad at all, you're getting a good drop, she's just zooming late. A few more days at this dose, I think you'll see lower ps#s soon.

Mr Tinkles is feeling better than ever! You will be amazed at the difference once Blackie gets into some good numbers for a while.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.