07/02 Jezebel

Discussion in 'Honeymooners / OTJ' started by Jezebel, Jul 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jezebel

Jezebel Member

Just got back from vacation. I worry so much when I'm gone...but Jez, so far, has done me proud.
    How do you all handle being gone for extended periods...what helps you through it?
    Debie & Jezebel

2. Charlotte & Prop

Charlotte & Prop Member

I just posted on social with the exact same topic :D
    I am going away in a week and for a week and i cant stop thinking about all the things that can happen when I am away. When used to be so awake to every little thing the cat do, it is so difficult to be away because the catsitter won't see the same.
    What helps me is that the catsitters text me everytime they have been here, twice a day, to tell me that they have been there and everything is ok. I relax everytime I get that message and relax for about 10 hours until I know we are a few hours til the next text message should be comming.My catsitters (my mom and a friend) also know how happy I get if they send a little picture taken with their mobile during the visit.
    Glad everything went great with Jezebel while you were away.
    Have a great summer and a happy 4.th of july :)

3. Jezebel

Jezebel Member

Thanks Charlotte! We do love our 4th of July!
    Debie & Jezebel

4. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

We just got back from our first vacation in nearly two years .. it was rough leaving them, even though I had family over every day to check on them and feed them ... Both cat's did fine while we were gone, unfortunately while we were away and without my family noticing, mocha developed bacterial infections in both her ears that I mistook for ear mites for a week .. Thankfully we got her on the right meds now and she seems to be doing better .. Will be checking her numbers in the next day or so.

5. Jezebel

Jezebel Member

@PeterDevon Mocha! what a relief!
    We worry so much when we're gone. Jez never ceases to amaze...
    Debie & Jezebel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.