07/04 Furball +10.75=303 AMPS=318 +5=108 PMPS=439

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by carfurby (GA), Jul 4, 2020.

1. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...9-amps-437-5-5-329-pmps-321-cute-link.231807/

Furball was happy & purry this morning. I hope she clears the bounce today.

Happy Independence Day to those in the US!

Sending prayers for Krystina and Nelli (@Krystina & Nelli) and Alice and Ravan and Joy's shoulder (@JoyBee&Ravan) and @Susan&Felix and @AliceMeowliss&Cassandra and Alice and @J.J. and Phoebe Squeak's DH and Phoebe Squeak's paws and Ollie (@Olive & Paula) and DH and @Pamela & Amethyst and Jamie and Andy and Bella (@Bellasmom) and Lyane's Sister-in-Law, Son-in-Law, Uncle, Pepe and Zoe (@Ti-Mousse) and @Idjit's mom (Lou) and Deirdre (@Jerry dutchboy) and @Waheeda's civvie and @Jan Radar and Bobbie's mom (@Bobbie And Bubba) and Bridget and Smudge (@Astexcat) and @Briere Fur Mom and Moey and @Alicia & Kit cat and Diane's civvie Perry (@Diane Tyler's Mom) and Darcy as she recovers from surgery (@Darcy and Jonesy) and Maxi (@bambinaki) and Biscuit (@ShannonandBiscuit) and Tina (@Tina and Salem) and Amanda's civvie Bella (@Amanda and a Loudogg) and Philly (@Beck and Philly).

2. Alicia & Kit cat

Alicia & Kit cat Well-Known Member

I hope Furball slides down for you today. Happy 4th to you as well! I hope you have a good day. <3

3. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Hope Furball slides down today. Have a good day Carla!

4. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

5. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

6. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

nice nadir!:cool:

7. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Happy to see that blue today Carla :cat: