07/10 Blackie AMPS 448

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Angela & Blackie & 3 Others, Jul 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Angela & Blackie & 3 Others Well-Known Member

And the red #'s came back. Not bad, though after 3 days of not having reds. We'll see where she goes from here.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Angela, seems you get a red after a blue (or was it a green?) the day before...think the body is'nt accustomed to the nice #'s yet and is still fighting back (liver)

3. Laurie and Mr Tinkles

Laurie and Mr Tinkles Well-Known Member

I agree with Lori, it looks like a little panicky liver going on. Nothing to worry about, just keep doing what you're doing. Eventually, her liver will see that it's ok to get down into those pretty blues. :smile:

4. Kelly & Oscar

Kelly & Oscar Well-Known Member

It could very well be liver training. I would stick with that 1.4u dose for a while. One bean over in LL gave me good advice the other day - the only way for kitty to graduate from Liver Training School is to show them more lower numbers - and you can only do that by holding the dose you are at!

5. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Angela & Blackie & 3 Others Well-Known Member

I'll definitely give this dose a lot more time to do its job and for Blackie's liver to get accustomed to it. Perhaps this is the lucky dose...

Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.