07/10-Dolly-AMPS 89 -85@2 -73@3 -75@5.25 -100@9 -PMPS 71 -72@2

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Our Dolly Girl (GA), Jul 10, 2021.

1. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Our Dolly Girl (GA) Well-Known Member

Pamela & Amethyst likes this.
  2. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

Morning, Miss Dolly and Miss Adrienne! Hope you have a beautiful day of ALL GREENS. :D:D:D

Our Dolly Girl (GA) likes this.
  3. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Thanks Katherine. Hope you have a beautiful day with two kitties feeling well and eating, and giving you lots of snuggles :cat::cat:

Katherine&Ruby likes this.
  4. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

I am curious as to how much insulin do you (anyone and all) keep on board. I have one new pen, my current pen which is more than half full and a pen that is half full that I stopped using the beginning of April, believing that her numbers weren’t great because the insulin was bad - NOT. I don’t know if I can finish that pen because even though it looks fine it’s been 3 months since I used it. I get my insulin from Marks Marine Pharmacy in Canada. Last order was October 2020. Any thought welcome. Thanks

5. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

6. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Such great numbers for Dolly, she's looking great Adrienne. ♥:bighug::bighug::bighug:

7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I buy a 5 pack of pens at a time. You can probably still use the half used pen as long as it's not past the expiration date and it looks clear. Nice numbers today.

8. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Thanks Carla. That’s what I bought last time from Marks Marine Pharmacy. Hope you and Furball and “others” :cat: had a good day. Sleep well. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

9. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Thanks Diane. I hope she has settled into her new dose then they would be even better. Prayers for all. Tyler, Dolly says get well and give mom some peace of mind. :joyful: Have a good night Diane. Healing prayers for sweet Tyler. Ashley try and do your PT 3 times a week and give mom some peace of mind. :joyful: Hugs to all :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Suzanne & Darcy likes this.