07/10 Freckles AMPS 131

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Judy and Freckles, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Judy and Freckles

Judy and Freckles Well-Known Member

last post

Not wanting to jinx anything, but Freckles has been getting some insulin reductions. She's feeling good and acting her normal self.

Another stray showed up on the farm. Freckles will get some hissing and growling in when the stray (Tommy Boy) looks through the door. Tommy Boy was scheduled to be neutered a couple of weeks ago, but wouldn't you know it, he disappeared the day before the 'denutting' and then showed up 4 days later. He's going in next week, but this time I'm not telling him the day! ;)

I sure hope the neutering will calm Tommy Boy's aggression. Tuxman snuck out when TommyBoy was around and there was some fight! Tuxman isn't a fighter at all, but I shudder to think what could have happened if I would not have been around! Tommy Boy meant business!:mad:

I hope everyone is staying healthy. Extra thoughts to forum members in the USA and other hard hit countries- this Covid-19 stuff just doesn't seem to want to go away!

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Glad to hear Freckles is acting her normal self.

Did you shoot that 49 a few nights ago? You should always wait until numbers come up above 50 before shooting. Whenever Neko gave me a 40's for preshot (not uncommon though usually it was AMPS), I'd stall for about 15 minutes, at which point she was on her way up and above 50 so I knew it was safe to shoot. It's even more important at higher doses, which means higher depots, to be cautious.

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Freckles is looking good. I hope Tommy Boy sticks around for his procedure this time and it helps to calm things down. I hope Tuxman was okay.

4. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

5. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

You're looking really good Freckles, keep up the good work!! Wise of you to stay on the inside of the screen door until Tommy Boy calms down!! :nailbiting: Glad your Mama was around to rescue your brother, phew!!

Kudos to you Judy for taking care of Tommy Boy, he's a lucky kitty to have chosen your place to hang out. :bighug: