08/07 Bruno psam: 306 pspm: 403 +2: 324 +4: 229

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by aochoa, Aug 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aochoa

aochoa Member

Well, not that bad, at least a number I could shot with confidence since I think he reached greens during the night (here´s our combo of yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=123038) and at +10, 6am in the morning he was still low to shot with confidence.

I mentioned yesterday, I think our main problem is that even now, I have no clue on what to expect. Each cycle is different, and he can go low and high in the same cycle without a problem, which is not quite good because I cannot figure out what goes on while I am away :-|

Anyway, we will keep trying!! And his lazy pancreas needs to get some work done!

2. Shelly & Jersey (GA)

Shelly & Jersey (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 08/07 Bruno psam: 306

I'm sorry to see Bruno is bouncing this morning. Jersey bounced a lot when we first started out. She would go from green to red and black, and then stay in those high numbers for days. It took several weeks for her liver and pancreas to start cooperating with what we were trying to do. Waiting out those bounces was so hard.

Hang in there!
    Shelly

3. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Hi guys .. sorry that you have one of those kitties that isn't predictable .. mocha was the same way .. it sure does make this dance all that much harder but you'll get there .. Just keep doing what you're doing!

4. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Angela & Blackie & 3 Others Well-Known Member

As you continue with the Protocol, you'll notice that his #s will eventually flatten out. It just takes time and a lot of patience. Hang in there; you will get there, ok?

5. aochoa

aochoa Member

Re: 08/07 Bruno psam: 306 pspm: 403

Thanks for the support!! What's amazing is that I think he thinks that high is good! Around 350-399 he feels happy, purring and becomes a lap cat, when he is low, he seem like unhappy, doesn't come close to me. I talk to him, I explain what we are trying to do, but he is stubborn :?

Anyway, we are ready for the ride! :D I hope soon he realizes what we are trying to do and cooperates.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.