08/12 Furball +10=253 AMPS=298 PMPS=134

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by carfurby (GA), Aug 12, 2020.

1. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday: https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/08-11-furball-10-310-amps-329-pmps-429.233463/

Furball was happy & purry this morning. I hope she slides down and surfs today.

Sending prayers for Krystina and Nelli (@Krystina & Nelli) and Alice and Ravan (@JoyBee&Ravan) and @Susan&Felix and @AliceMeowliss&Cassandra and Alice and @J.J. and Phoebe Squeak's DH and Phoebe Squeak's paws and @Pamela & Amethyst and Jamie and Andy and Bella (@Bellasmom) and Lyane's Sister-in-Law, Son-in-Law, Uncle, Pepe and Zoe (@Ti-Mousse) and @Idjit's mom (Lou) and Deirdre (@Jerry dutchboy) and @Waheeda's civvie and @Jan Radar and Bobbie's mom (@Bobbie And Bubba) and Bridget and Smudge (@Astexcat) and Diane's civvie Perry (@Diane Tyler's Mom) and Darcy as she recovers from surgery (@Darcy and Jonesy) and Maxi (@bambinaki) and Biscuit @ShannonandBiscuit) and Amanda's civvie Bella (@Amanda and a Loudogg) and Meepers (@4catsinashoe) and @Tina and Salem and Chris's mom (@Chris & China (GA)) and Osha and Sebastien's upcoming procedure (@Osha).

2. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

Carla! Sorry I called you Elise yesterday. Must have been a senior moment:blackeye:

3. carfurby (GA)

Don't worry about it. It's easy to see someone else post and get mixed up and post that person's name.

Bron and Sheba (GA) likes this.
  4. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

I hope Furball slides down and does some surfing for you today.

5. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

6. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Morning Carla, I'm glad futball is feeling better, let's do a little safe surfing today
    Have a good day Carla and scritches for furball :bighug::cat:

7. J.J. and Phoebe Squeak

J.J. and Phoebe Squeak Well-Known Member

So glad Furball is back to her happy, purry self!

8. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

9. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

So glad Furball is back to normal. Must have been just an off day.

10. carfurby (GA)

She ate pretty good for dinner. Hopefully she'll keep eating tonight and surf safely.

11. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

I'm glad to see Furball is eating again...back to her feeling better self :)