09/02 Willow Update

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by nslade001, Sep 2, 2019.

1. nslade001

nslade001 Well-Known Member

last post

Hi everyone, just a quick update. We're settling in well, although Willow hasn't left the bedroom yet. She's still on antibiotics for her UTI but the S. boulardii is keeping her BMs in a generally good to great state. Her general attitude is very good...comfortable, sleeps a lot, generally good appy, coming on the bed at night for purrs and sooks when she gets hungry. She *looks* like a perfectly healthy cat, there's no way you'd think she was 18 unless you saw her walk (neuropathy).
    I think it's her kidneys that keep her quiet. I still haven't addressed her hypercalcemia, sort of turning a blind eye for a while but I'll get to it soon.
    Meanwhile...check out her SS!
    I have modified our TR protocol to give reductions at either 3 under 3.3, or under 3.0. And giving tiny reductions now, by 0.1U. We'll see how she holds tonight's reducie. Fingers crossed!
    I think of you all often, soon I'll be on again more regularly (just got internet yesterday, apartment is still a wreck).
    With love, Nikki

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Willow is doing well overall. I hope the UTI clears up. Hopefully she'll get used to the new place soon. Thanks for the update.

nslade001 likes this.
  3. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

Glad to hear Willow is doing well!
    Moving is so much work! Glad you’re starting to get settled.

nslade001 likes this.
  4. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad that you are all Ok! :)

nslade001 likes this.
  5. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

6. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

WOW! Now that's how it's done - great BG values. Hope she gets that UTI out of there soon! :bighug:

nslade001 likes this.