09/15 Billo AMPS 275, +3 230

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Abdullah, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Abdullah

Abdullah Member

Seems like it's going to be a similar day to yesterday!

I hope everyone has a nice day :)

2. Abdullah

Abdullah Member

3. Panic

Panic Well-Known Member

Interesting yellows after that 43 a couple days ago! I can't think of anything different to do. Wonder if she'll want to go back up to 2u in a couple more cycles.

Abdullah likes this.
  4. Abdullah

Abdullah Member

Right!! I hope she stops bouncing after tonight lol, I really hope she can go back to the yellow and greens

5. Panic

Panic Well-Known Member

Fingers crossed! She's doing so well :)

Abdullah likes this.
  6. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

I can't think of anything different. She has been doing really well. And you, too. Great job getting in some nighttime tests when they are needed! :)
    The bounces can really try one's patience waiting them out. But use them as your opportunity to get some good sleep, because once Billo stops bouncing...you will wish you had slept during the bounces. :D

7. Abdullah

Abdullah Member

Thank you!! haha yeah you're right, I'm definitely grateful for the rest I've been getting these last few days lol

Butters & Lyla likes this.
  8. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Sorry Abdullah, but I'm not around in the evenings. I'm an early to rise gal..early to bed...

I'm glad you had some responses...and just wanted to say as long as you're on SLGS you'll need to hold the dose for 7 days...let's see how long it takes her to clear the bounce as you continue to gather data. You'll start to see when she nadirs and the more information you have the better.

It's still early for you guys! You're doing a great job...:)

Butters & Lyla likes this.