1/1/14 Izzy amps 149 +2.5 142 +4.5 210 onos 492

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Janet and Izzy (GA), Jan 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Janet and Izzy (GA)

Janet and Izzy (GA) Member

12/31/13 condo

pretty large but fairly soft stool. Did cause her to wretch . Gave 1/2 of feline Petenema.and now she is sleeping.

Had the vaporizer on all night with a washcloth that has a drop of eucalyptus and a drop of lavender near where she is sleeping.

Should I start a new spreadsheet for 2014 or just continue on this one since we only started in July? I feel like I should start a new one, yet at the same time I feel like we have limited data and I should stay on this one. Ah, the dilemma :)

2. Rachel & Chyna (GA)

Rachel & Chyna (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 1/1/14 Izzy amps 149

Good Morning! I'm too lazy to do a new SS, but mine isn't very long yet either ;-) I hope the nap makes Izzy feel better :D .

3. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Re: 1/1/14 Izzy amps 149 +2.5 142 +4.5 210

[​IMG]

If you are using essential oils, be cautious.....cats cannot tolerate them well so I'd be sure and check them out somewhere. You don't have to start a new SS if you don't want to....it's totally up to you.

I hope she feels better today!

4. Squeaky and KT (GA)

Squeaky and KT (GA) Well-Known Member

Hey Lady and Izzy!

SS - Just add a new tab for 2014. The easiest way I've found to do it is as follows:

Right click tab at bottom of ss - I don't remember what the tab's default text is, I always change mine.

Click 'Duplicate' - you will now have 2 sheets that look the same (one says 'Copy Of'.

Now, make sure you're on the left tab - can't remember where it leaves you by default

Click in the top left cell where you started your ss - It's the one with the first date in it

Highlight the whole area where there's data. Easiest way is while holding down shift key, click in the 'comments' box on the last used line - this should turn the whole area slightly blue.

Click the 'Edit' menu - click 'Delete Values' - this leaves the formatting code but gets rid of all typing!

Rename the sheet by right clicking on the tab and choosing 'Rename'

I just did KT's - I use cell notes and comments, it didn't clear those - I just rehighlighted, clicked 'Edit' menu, 'Clear Notes'.

I hope this makes sense...

HUGS

5. Janet and Izzy (GA)

Janet and Izzy (GA) Member

I made a 2014, but I think I will stick with the 2013 SS and add to it since we only have 5 months of data on it.

I'm not putting any essential oils on her. I just put 2 drops of Lavendar and 1 drop of the eucalyptus on a washcloth and put it under the edge of her bed. I figured calming and breathing would help the pneumonia. She seems like she if feeling better.

Her BG is nuts...I don't know why she just can't be normal and go low towards where NADIR should be..instead of going UP. She does it to drive me nuts I think.

6. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

I'm glad she's feeling better.

If you only have 6 months on your spreadsheet, there's no problem just continuing it. Not like J.D. who has years of SSs.

I hope her numbers start to get more regular as she heals from the pneumonia.

I am wishing you & Izzy and good 2014.
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.