1/10 Bo AMPS ~ 443

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Mike & Bo (GA), Jan 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike & Bo (GA)

Mike & Bo (GA) Member

Good Sunday morning to everyone,
    Bo had a pretty comfortable night. He slept on the couch until 230am then came up into bed with me. His BG is high this morning, yesterday's was in the low
    200's, I erred on the side of caution and I only gave him 0.7 units last night. This morning I gave him 1.4 units. Hope that brings it down for him. He ate a whole jar of lamb baby food (2.5 oz) this morning. Baby food is the only thing he will eat at this point, I'd glad that he is eating that.

I hope he has a good day, I'm am spending a lot of time alone with him, petting him and talking to him, while he is purring.

Mike & Bo

2. Heather and Jasper

Heather and Jasper Member

I'm just getting caught up on things from being out of town (((Mike and Bo)))

3. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

You are a great Dad to Bo.

4. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

Good Morning Mike: Hope Bo comes down from there. Glad he is eating the baby food for you. Sounds like he is getting around better is he? Please give him some hugs from Tuffy and I.

Yes, it was cold here. All the water buckets at the barn had ice. UGH. Supposed to be only 2 more days. Hope they are right.

5. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Spoil him like crazy! [​IMG]
    Enjoy your day, Mike and Bo
    [​IMG]

6. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

I'm glad you're having lots of good cuddle time with Bo. (((Mike)))

7. Nat and Ferdi (Pelusa GA)

Nat and Ferdi (Pelusa GA) Member

I just realised what's happening to you and Bo... ((((Mike and Bo))))

I totally agree with Dyana... Spoil him like crazy!

You're a wonderful dad to him!

8. Greg and Carmelita (GA)

Greg and Carmelita (GA) Member

Hey Mike, don't know if this is a stupid idea, but it might be easier to switch Bo to a shorter action insulin, so you have a lot more leeway in adjusting his doses. Seems like with his eating issues, that could save you both some stress.

Glad he had a comfortable night, though. I know that makes a big difference.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.