1-10 Deb's Spot AMPS ~ 81 - .3u

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Deb & Spot, Jan 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

nice amps.

WCR: put food in timed feeder last night and Spot let me sleep all through the night. He was very furry and purry for shot and ate all his breffus. laying on the floor, taking in the sights and contemplating a nap, I'm sure.

Well, off to tbp...grammie bean home and will get a spot check somewhere and I'll post later. Have a great Sunday LL and keep warm!

2. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Spot has such a beautiful spreadsheet!!! You should frame it! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Stay warm! :coffee:

3. Deb & Spot

Re: 1-10 Deb's Spot AM +7 ~71/ +8.5 ~ 109

No snacks given today during am cycle...want tos ee where he goes w/o food today...doesn't look to bad, was hoping he'd stay in the greens. Will be getting a pmps in a half hour.

4. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Good AMPS!! Nice numbers too!
    I am a newbie & have a question...in the dosage amount I see .30 & .40 how do you give that low does? My syringe lets me give .50.

5. Deb & Spot

Re: 1-10 Deb's Spot PMPS ~ 82 - .3u

Belly full and is now snoozing at his "new" spot....on grammie beans bed. He must know the tree is going phuttt so now he's claimed grammie's bed as his new snooze place. He didn't do to bad bringing himself down for his pmps. Verra proud of the ol' boy.

Nicole, those micro doses can be very had to do.....What I do is I take a two drops off of the .5...I fill syringe up to .5u then twist plunger so that I get two drops out of needle. It is very hard to do and sometimes have to do it several times to make sure that I have it right. Spot has to work very hard for his dosecreases, and now they are decreased by drops. Hopefully he will be able to find a condo at the falls one day.

FYI: Spot will be going in for his dental tomorrow...please keep him in your thoughts.

6. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

Deb's Spot PMPS ~ 82 - .3u

Very nice day for Spot as always.
    Good luck with the dental tomorrow.

7. Tina & Sammy

Tina & Sammy Well-Known Member

Re: 1-10 Deb's Spot PMPS ~ 82 - .3u

So it is one drop per .10 of a unit?

8. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Thank you for letting me know!! This makes complete sense & I may use it sometime when I don't know what to do..since I am new.
    Good Luck at Dental tomorrow!! cat_pet_icon

9. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

good luck with the dental! Lucy had one on Friday, she seemed to really enjoy the drugs. :shock: I hope Spot's is as noneventful as Lucy's was.

10. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Good luck with the dental. Gabby liked the bupe so much she actually let someone other than me pick her up!!

11. paige

paige Well-Known Member

Good vibes being sent to Spot for tomorrow'a dental appt. Get a good night sleep!

12. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Good dental vines for Spot tomorrow!
    Hope it all goes really well for you both!!

13. Deb & Spot

Re: 1-10 Deb's Spot PM +3.5 ~ 83

Hoping for a nice surf tonight and no blue amps.

Heading off to nini land now. Spot is waiting for his snack....no snack at 1:30 a.m. tonight due to dental, so I told him that he needs to really enjoy every bite! Thanks everyone for the well wishes! I don't think any of his toofies are bad, they just need a good cleaning, but you never know!

Tina, I'm not sure if there is exactly 10 drops per 1u, but that's how I do Spot's microdoses.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.