1/10 Donovan Lev AMPS == 214; PMPS == 228

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by MJ+Donovan, Jan 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MJ+Donovan

MJ+Donovan Well-Known Member

yesterday's flatness: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1941

AMPS = 214; gave one drop Lev
    AM +3 = 89

Not sure about the yellow mornings.... maybe he's scarfing extra Evo/Core in the AM. Yeah, I know, I know.... :roll:

AM +5 = 79

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Re: 1/10 Donovan Lev AMPS == 214

Have you checked Dr Lisa's web site...lol I know more nagging and nudging, better than a wet noodle no?
    I see a pretty +5/79...(I took a peek!) :lol: Has Donovan gone surfing?

3. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Donovan the stealth cat. Sneaking contraband like I sneak chocolate... who me...nahh, not me.
    Also he may be reflecting the absence of Lev since what you thought was a damn Near zero dose, was actually damn zero. Rebuilding a tiny shed now?

4. MJ+Donovan

I know allll about the Evil that is dry kibble. Unfortunately I am not in charge. It was a big effort to get them to accept putting *only* Evo and Core in the general feeding area. :YMSIGH:

AM +8 = 88

5. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Donovan is looking really good today with the 'actual' drop of Lev. Silly boy, the fake shots just weren't doing it for him.
    (and I understand re: things that are out of your control, you are doing the best you can.)

Speaking of sneaking kitty's...I had a cat that loved to sneak apple pie... right before I wanted to serve it for Thanksgiving. I went into the kitchen and to my horror he was up on the counter with his nose right through the crust and was happily licking the warm apples. Ackck, what would my MIL think? So I carried it out with the pie server hovering over the hole and 'accidentally' dropped it on the pie. Ooops, I told everyone, the pie looked so pretty just before I placed it on the table. Hee, hee. I cut all the slices for everyone and I shared the piece that the kitty had nibbled. Now don't call my family and tell on me. :eek:

6. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

surf Donovan!

Do you have a timed feeder? Wondering if the magic PM +8 or +9 snack that helped Luna and Scruffy and Raja so much might help bring down those yellow AMPS numbers. Or I wonder if he is eating kibble at night when he gets the munchies and that's why the AM numbers are higher.

7. MJ+Donovan

So much for that. He threw me a yellow for PMPS :-|

PMPS = 228; gave one drop Lev
    As far as I know, he didn't eat anything forbidden between AM +8 and PMPS.

No timed feeder. Food (kibble) is left out. Wet food snacks are given often, or as pestered.

And CD, we have a few cats who like to lick the butter. Doesn't bother me in the least to use it, but I'm sure others would be appalled.

PM +3 = 159

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.