1/10 Magnolia AMPS 298

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sara & Magnolia, Jan 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sara & Magnolia

Sara & Magnolia Member

Yesterday's Condo

I hope yesterday wasn't a fluke. She CAN wear blue, it looks great with her orange fur.

WCR: 5 P's are good. She ate her 7am breakfast and threw up, then ate some wheat grass and puked again. 9:30 meal seems to be staying put. DH said she may have tried to eat some twine this morning, but he is not sure if she ate it or just chewed on it.

I hope it's a happy Sunday in LL for everyone!

2. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

Six agrees - orange and blue are a beautiful combination!

I hope Magnolia' s yellow turn into beautiful blues today.

3. Cassandra and Sasha

Cassandra and Sasha Well-Known Member

Just a bounce from the blues yesterday and looks like it is already clearing.

The twine is worrisome, though. If there is any chance that she ate it that needs to be checked by the vet ASAP. Twine, string, etc. can damage and kill the intestines trying to pass through. If she may have gotten any into her, you should at least call the vet and see what they think.

4. Sara & Magnolia

Sara & Magnolia Member

I just checked with DH and he says she was trying to eat it, and he stopped her. We just looked at it and nothing is missing. It was tied in a loop...the loop is intact. She has been eating fine since then. Do you still think I should call the vet?

5. Cassandra and Sasha

That's good - DH did a great job averting a potential crisis. Nice work, DH! :D

As long as you know she didn't eat it, and it sounds like you do, then I think it wouldn't be necessary to call the vet. Only if she had actually ingested it would it be a concern.

6. Sara & Magnolia

Sara & Magnolia Member

Re: 1/10 Magnolia PMPS 304

Yes, DH did a great job of averting a crisis...though if he hadn't left the twine on the floor in the first place...

I didn't realize there could be a bounce from the 100's, but it makes total sense. I sure hope she levels out soon, we liked the blues.

I'm holding this dose, right? This is the 9th cycle, she been in blue...I think holding is right.

7. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

they can bounce from the 100's at first. It's very annoying, but they almost all do it.

And yes, since Magnolia has had some blue on this dose, I would hold it a couple more cycles before thinking of an increase. Nice day though!

8. Cassandra and Sasha

Re: 1/10 Magnolia PMPS 304

Well, he is male....there is only so much they are capable of. ;-) The fact that he actually thought to stop her is a pretty good sign in my book. :D

She'll get back to blue - had them once and will certainly again.

Ditto to all that Libby said.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.