1/10 Mim PMPS 180, +3~122

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Andrew and Mim, Jan 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andrew and Mim

Andrew and Mim Member

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1806

How do I update my posts with spot-checks so they bounce to the top of list? I think I'm doing something wrong as they don't seem to get to the top :roll:

2. Michele and Esse

Michele and Esse Well-Known Member

Re: 1/10 Mim AMPS 169

Hi, Andrew! Good number for Mims...

You can add a reply; that's how I do it...just add a reply with the new numbers, and hit submit. I also update the subject line in the first post, and I've started keeping a running chart of the day's numbers (and food) on my first post of the day; that way, if trouble happens, people can easily see all the data in one place for the immediate past (of course, for longer term, I use my spreadsheet), and we can work from there.

I don't know if any of this is per protocol, but it's what I do, and no one's yelled at me yet. :mrgreen:

Best-
    Michele

3. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

nice PS. :)

Are you going to be able to get some mid-cycle checks off of this? Curious if we're missing any green or if there just isn't any and we should try to bump the dose to find some...

4. Andrew and Mim

Andrew and Mim Member

Re: 1/10 Mim AMPS 169, +3~157

Hi, Andrew! Good number for Mims...

You can add a reply; that's how I do it...just add a reply with the new numbers, and hit submit. I also update the subject line in the first post, Thanks, so it's a 2-stage process - 1 to bounce/add new post and 1 to update the original post.

5. Cassandra and Sasha

Cassandra and Sasha Well-Known Member

Also interested in seeing if there is any green to be had on this dose. If not, just keep rasing until you see it. :smile: It's nice to see his numbers start to come down.

How's Mim doing today? All okay on the coughing/poo front?

6. Andrew and Mim

Andrew and Mim Member

Yes, will get some checks today.....not sure if you've followed things recently but I had been adding way too much vitamin B to the raw-food.....one possible consequence of this is raised BG so I've been holding off a dosecrease to see what happens now I've got the food right :mrgreen:

Happier kitty today (not too hot yet)....some smooching & purring this morning......(sshh - no sign of coughing/liquipoo)....Mim is definitely happier being the *only* "child"

7. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

Re: 1/10 Mim AMPS 169, +3~157, +6~155

today was very nice, maybe tonight he'll change the blue to green. It's a lot better than pink and yellow. :D

8. Andrew and Mim

Andrew and Mim Member

Re: 1/10 Mim PMPS 180

Not a bad day....... :mrgreen:

9. Andrew and Mim

Andrew and Mim Member

Even better!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.