1/10 Moonie AMPS 262,PMPS 222,+3.5~66

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Roni and Moonie, Jan 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Morning LL! Certainly a lot of action on the board!!!!
    Well, I did a Fur Shot last night after all this time :shock: -I was shocked because I didnt know till I did a spot check & she was so up--then I smelled her fur--She was too calm when I shot, usually makes a little peep noise to show her discontent, but I didnt hear one!!
    Today I stuck needle in twice(ouch) just to be sure it went in :eek:
    So afRAID to lose this lovely green streak we have been having...Have a good Sunday all--We have to do some family stuff, but will be back early.HUGS!!

yesterday's condo
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1905

2. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

Re: 1/10 Moonie AMPS 262

Ha! Of all the injections I give Latte...the insulin is the one I often poke her twice for (sometimes more). It HAS to get in! Glad Im not the only one that plays it that way. ;-)

Hope Moonie gets back on track quickly.

3. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

We're in the same boat, Roni....I didn't shoot on purpose though (BCS, that's me!)...hope they both come back down to green :mrgreen:

As for sticking the needle in twice, this is why I like the longer needles...I stick the needle into the tented skin and then wiggle it a little to be sure it's in. With these shorter needles, I can't wiggle it! :D So far, no fur shots though.

Have a great Sunday out....I'm going out later tonight....dreading going out into that cold....I have no real "coat", just a jacket.

4. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Good Morning Roni
    I am awlays afraid of fur shots. I still don't think I shoot Max properly. Either the right place or good enough under the skin.
    Maybe that's why his numbers are not always great.

Hope Moonie comes back done. Her numbers have been so nice lately. Give her some of that chicken soup. lol. I'd love to have some here.

5. Denise & Oreo (GA)

Denise & Oreo (GA) Member

Well, we all know how we feel about fur shots. But it is so good to read that Moonie has been on a green streak. Hope she gets back to it really soon. :D

6. pjstroop

pjstroop Member

We're sitting here patiently waiting for Moonie's green update :mrgreen:
    Hope your having a wonderful Sunday Roni..

7. Roni and Moonie

Re: 1/10 Moonie PMPS 222

Recap: amps~262
    +2~242
    +4~181
    pmps~222---------UGH NO GREEN!!
    Hey all!! Came home tonite to a 222, but I'm good with it after a fur shot last nite...Hope she comes down tonite or tomorrow & I really loved those greens haha_smiley ---Will be checking later...BBL! HUGS~! :lol:

8. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 1/10 Moonie PMPS 222

C'mon Moonie build that shed so you can get those nice green numbers again.

9. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Oh, she'll come down again....once they go green they can't wait to go back....right Moonie??? :mrgreen:

Hope you had a good day and stayed nice and warm, Roni. TTYL

10. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

inquiring minds want to know - did Moonie find green tonight? Or is she being nice to you and waiting til daytime to go green?

11. Roni and Moonie

Not only did she find green, but she found a big drop too! Guess she wants to be back in the green again :mrgreen:
    Guess I need to put the :coffee: on!! Just fed her some lc food..Need to go sleepus soon!--But not now haha_smiley
    Be back in a little bit...

12. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

If I didn't know this was Moonie's condo, I'd think it was Gabby's. We gotta stop letting these kitties talk! Gabby is clearly a bad influence.

13. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

You wanted green and Moonie complied. Next time be careful what you wish for. GO MOONIE! Just not too low please. No tuffy lows.

14. Roni and Moonie

Re: 1/10 Moonie AMPS 262,PMPS 222,+3.5~66,+4~69

Just fed her a little MC food W/little gravy, as I Need Sleepus! and want her to stay on the nice surf--
    The MC food is FF elegant medleys white meat chicken tuscany in sauce with rice & greens--Havent found it on the lists--Seems to bring her up, but just enough-like 5-10 points..And it's the only mc or hc she likes--HAIL TO THE QUEEN cat(2)_steam
    I know that will bring her to the 70's(I hope)--Hey At least it's green :mrgreen:
    OT--DH's aunt was to go to hospice tomorrow due to lung disease--We all went to hospital with old pictures of family events--She felt better, & now going back to nursing home--We gave her some will to go on, I guess!!-How cool is that!

Well all Lantusians--Sending joyful dreams, Good health & wellness to all, and comfy sleepus...And of course HUGS!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.